Post your new STANCE…

• Took me two years to get around to installing then. Also added in a set of GE's roll center adjusters as well. Should have done this years ago, car rides so much better......conservative low for now

• Originally posted by Gregmatic
    Took me two years to get around to installing then. Also added in a set of GE's roll center adjusters as well. Should have done this years ago, car rides so much better......conservative low for now
    I have the almost same exact angle.....well kinda. Thought it would be cool:

Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

• Ha! Black 86t's unite!

(Insert Malcolm X fist here)

• Finnnnnaaaallllllyyyy!

Looks great, and glad you finally installed them. I am glad you like ride as well… was worried you might find it too harsh. You can play with damping settings to make it smoother, too. Guessing a 4-5 all around should work for you.

Looks like you have you camber plates all the way to positive as well?
    Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    SCCA Solo E-Street Prepared #31
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

Should have done this years ago, car rides so much better.....[/IMG][/URL]
    Order up a set for the Straman. Let's get the ball rolling.
    sigpic

• - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Took me two years to get around to installing then. Also added in a set of GE's roll center adjusters as well. Should have done this years ago, car rides so much better......conservative low for now
    Looks great. Its amazing what proper damping can do even with stiffer springs.

Also have to say I really like the garage floor Always nice to work in a clean space.

Originally posted by Butter
    Order up a set for the Straman. Let's get the ball rolling.
    This
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

• NissanZs.jpg

• ST springs with Bilsteins on the Shiro, Powertrix coilovers on the 86 Turbo

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
    1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
    1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215