Any poly kits for the rear arms come with the sleeves?

This is an issue that we have been working to develop a solution for to offer with our Prothane poly kits as a bundle set. DZ approached us, and hopefully we can have something to show for it fairly soon!
    Chicks dig me, rust fears me.

[quote]G-E wrote:
    Originally posted by Gnugfur
    Seeing that you have two "whole" ones there. Clean em up and get them to a machineshop and tell them you want an exact replica of them.
    The adjustment arm one should be 0.5mm larger radius. So be aware of that. I had to have mine remilled. :banghead since i didnt
    did you measure them? I can have some made too, if you have the specs I'll ask my cousin to do it this week
    I would be in for a set if you had some made. Definitely could use for prep for my poly swap.

Well, considering that i got everything i needed for every bushing except these. I got kind of pissed. But challenge accepted. So i got mine made.

Sorry for the delay, i was building brakelines on my Z with no success. Damn old hoses went bust when i tried entering new fittings into them.

Here's the measurements, took pics just to be sure since most guys in here are working by inches. (wich to be honest, i got no clue about) and
    i work in explicit millimeters. I actually forgot the outer diameter. :P Hope someone here could supply that as an addition to my numbers here.

You can find better pictures here. http://gnugfur.smugmug.com/Other/Mechan … ance-stuff

They also have a "cone" in both ends and a griptrack. How the track looks like is not important. As long as there is one so that the sleeve can bite itself into the ear and become immobile.
    Angle of cone is also not important. Since its for entering purposes of the bolt.
    Outer Diameter 24mm

Length 64mm

Diameter non adjustable 13.6mm

Diameter Adjustable 14.2mm

Good luck on building your own
    Toyota Corolla Ae86 Levin
    Nissan Laurel C32 [X]
    Nissan 300ZX Z31
    Toyota Starlet Kp62 [X]
    Originally posted by marcopolo
    i just dont get y people are so *beep* dum

both 65mm long?

64mm. They also have a "cone" in both ends and a griptrack. How the track looks like is not important. As long as there is one so that the sleeve can bite itself into the ear and become immobile.
    Angle of cone is also not important. Since its for entering purposes of the bolt.
    Nissan Laurel C32 [X]
    Nissan 300ZX Z31
    Toyota Starlet Kp62 [X]

can you please measure the outsides, and where the humps start on the shaft (ie. how far in from the ends do they extend, distance between the humps etc)

G-E wrote: can you please measure the outsides, and where the humps start on the shaft (ie. how far in from the ends do they extend, distance between the humps etc)
    Updated the thread with the other images. ^_^
    Nissan Laurel C32 [X]
    Nissan 300ZX Z31
    Toyota Starlet Kp62 [X]

thank you

zachary.ard wrote: This is an issue that we have been working to develop a solution for to offer with our Prothane poly kits as a bundle set. DZ approached us, and hopefully we can have something to show for it fairly soon!
    This is why I will be buying stuff from you. Thanks.

yea it's kind of ridiculous that all the other poly kits EXCEPT the trailing arm bushings come with the associated new metal bits

I got lucky, the kouki rear arms I got have the poly bushes in with good sleeves. Just have bad hubs and no brake parts.

Can you guys post or send me the measurements you have for the sleeves? I have a set here but I am trying to find the other sizing. There are some cars that have a different sized inner/outer sleeve, hence why you have extra bushings in the poly kits.
    Hmmm, Whats next?
    Full Size Bronco, smashing shit.

84ZXT

Why not just buy them from Nissan?

vagabond wrote: Why not just buy them from Nissan?
    You have to buy the entire bushing? Why buy a bushing you are just going to burn?
    Hmmm, Whats next?
    Full Size Bronco, smashing shit.

84ZXT

G-E wrote: I just disassembled 2 rear subframes and couldn't save more than 1 sleeve, it's ridiculous but short of having some made up or buying new rubber bushings…

anyone know if energy suspension or other prothane parts (say s130?) for example have them?
    Scroll to bottom of page…
    http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist. … r=&VOLKEY=

http://www.japanparts.com/db/parts_deta … ARCH_page=

Yeahhh Buddyyyy!