Parts compatible with Front suspension

• Parts compatible with Front suspension

What parts can be possible be compatible with the Z31, besides all the welding cutting chopping custom method? How much of the S13 suspension can be crossed over, or any nissan suspension parts to the Z31, for example LCA+Knuckles? I've just noticed alot of similarities, between the control arm and knuckle, but don't know exact demension wise wether it will line up etc.

almost none with some modification

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
    1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
    1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

^^^ this. And all that effort you're not gaining any benefits over modifying the stock suspension parts.

You own a z31, you should know that fabrication will be part of any modification. Or you can pay a company to do it for you.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

I had a dream one time that I could go to a store and order aftermarket parts for my Z31, one time.

ExtremeAtheist;317654 wrote: I had a dream one time that I could go to a store and order aftermarket parts for my Z31, one time.
    First you were like.

Then you were like

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

I'm still amazed people still ask this instead of searching .

I went down the same path.
    I now know the parts quite well and understand what wont work and more importantly why.
    In doing so discovered that s14 brake adaptor plates with slight machining will fit z31 turbo spindles. And YES I'm excited! as this allowed me to implement my big brake upgrade relatively easily.
    Love z31's as much as I do? Check out my build: http://www.zdriver.com.au/index.php/…__80#entry2219

Only on 87+ turbo spindles. Most should bolt on, no machining.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build