Level Zero poly motor mounts?

• Level Zero poly motor mounts?

Any body buy these or know if they are worth the $90 a set? Any other options for poly motor mounts? I did a couple quick searches and came up with Level Zero, RevShift and Z31 Parts.
    Z31parts - out of stock.
    RevShift - found a write up where the guy said the fitment was all off and he was having a major issue returning them and getting his money back.
    Level Zero - my only problem with them is that they are in Washington and I am in Georgia and need them by Friday.

With my time constraints for this project I am going with factory type mounts, for now.
    "zetto sun-ichi" group"

Any reason you do not want to go to solid mounts? They really aren't as bad as every one thinks… I love my solid mounts....
    1986 Nissan 300ZX 300zx z31 turbo: 0.000 @ 0.000 MPH

http://www.youtube.com/user/thflash2007

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CWF-Dy…37431403027542

solid mounts ftw!!!!! at least on the engine, poly everywhere else.
    1985 300ZX Turbo- Wrecked R.I.P.
    -Stock
    04/87 300zx Turbo GLL- Project Car/Daily
    -Built Heads, Cams, HX35....etc.
    2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab w/Hemi- SOLD
    -Banks Full 3in Exhaust, Edge Evolution Tuner Chip, K&N Cold Air Intake, BBK 90mm Throttle Body, Full JL Audio Sound System(speakers, amps, subs) Pioneer Touch Screen Head Unit
    2014 Chevy Cruze Lt RS- Daily
    -Stock 1.4T Autotragic

get solid mounts from asco. He is in louisiana so shipping should be quick

I was just looking for poly mounts last night and came up with the same results. I was thinking of going solid but I was always under the impression that it should have a little flex in the mount hence the rubber oem mounts?

The flex in the mount is only to help damp the vibration down to reduce NVH (noise/vibration/harshness) which is undesirable in a production car. Most of us don't care about NVH so we go to the poly/delrin/solid mount to reduce flex in the drivetrain.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

Rubber mounts are just there to reduce NVH. v6's are pretty good when solid mounted, not a whole lot of vibration or whathaveyou. Now 4 bangers, that's a different story lol.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

damn jaq, beat me by 2 minutes lol

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

I've never had a problem with Revshift stuff…but solid is good too.
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Good info thanks. I'm just going to go solid.

New2Zs;333998 wrote: Good info thanks. I'm just going to go solid.
    Thread jacker!!!

Kidding.
    Ended up going with OEM style for now. Because this is my DD and I need it back on the road. Had an issue (undetermind at this point) and I am in the middle of swapping the motor. It's out, so good time to replace the mounts. Thanks for the info!!!
    "zetto sun-ichi" group"

Unintentional lol just didn't want to start another thread on the same subject I know you were kidding but I do apologize

michaelp;333973 wrote: I've never had a problem with Revshift stuff…but solid is good too.
    I have a pair of their polymounts and Theyre crooked as check. Not to mention there is si difference in vibration between their poly and solid mounts. If people are going to do poly it might be wish to find what durometer it is.
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

I have revshift poly "race mounts" and they fit perfect. Better than my z31parts mounts did.

The level zero motor mounts helped keep ac they also drop the engineabout 1/2 inch or so if you have ac go for it if not then that's fine too but it helped clear the piping over the compressor and hood.
    1986 300ZX GLL auto non turbo