Rear control arm

• Rear control arm

I'm having trouble removing the inner bolts on my rear control arms, any suggestions?

They aren't going to come out. Its a common issue. Good time to invest in a sawall. I recommend removing the whole subframe.
    5.3 LSx Z31

Dam was trying to avoid that, at least I already pulled the subframe

You're going to need new bolts and bushings. If you're going poly, you'll have to buy bushings from Nissan to burn the sleeves from. The eccentric bolt, washer, nut, and bushing are all different part numbers, and should still be available at your local dealer.

You might get lucky and get one apart, but don't count on it.
    5.3 LSx Z31

Lol no way you'll get it apart without cutting it. I used a combination of a cutting wheel, portable bandsaw, and air chisel to get it out. Worst experience of my life.

Grab some poly bushings from MSA if that's not already the reason you're taking off the control arms. If you need just new replacement bushings or the metal collar (the collar you still will need for poly), i have brand new OEM bushings from courtesyparts that I do not need, still in the packaging. You will have to burn out the oem rubber to get the collar to install the poly bushings with, but that is honestly the only way to do it besides fabricating a new collar yourself. Shoot me a pm if you're interested. I will also throw in the collars for the outer bushings which I still have left over (burned out and cleaned.)

thanks slappy you have a pm now