Rear lower control arm bolts

• Rear lower control arm bolts

So i was reading that these have a tendency to break or get seized. As i'm starting to redoing the entire rear suspension, i ordered new bolts/nuts/washers and bushings (for the metal guide needed to install the urethane ones). When i was looking up the part numbers it listed 2 seperate part numbers for the bolts. Is one bolt a standard bolt and the other the eccentric/cam bolt? or are they both cam bolts? This is what i received today, i only ordered 2 of the bolts, because i wanted to confirm i was getting the right ones.

Now do I need to order another 2 just like these, or is there a different bolt that i need to order?

Only 2 of the 4 are supposed to be cam bolts, so the sleeves match the bolts

so are the other 2 just standard bolts? Do all the bolts have issues freezing up or just the cam bolts?

Modelli;343560 wrote: so are the other 2 just standard bolts? Do all the bolts have issues freezing up or just the cam bolts?
    I think its just the cam one, always the passenger side lol. Put anti seiz in that sucker.
    My Build Thread

Only the cam bolts seem to stick. Not sure why. They do that on everything, not just Nissans. 50% of the alignments I get at work can't be done right because the rear toe adjusters are rusted solid, even on cars as new as 2009.
    5.3 LSx Z31

probably because of the gap the cam bolt creates, allows more dirt/water inside. I didn't have issues with many cam bolts at work, but for the stubborn ones i have an 8lb mini sledge that normally made them cooperate. Only on the older nissan trucks were they a pita.

Anyone have the p#s for the eccentric bushings, when I look them up it keeps referencing me to the bushings I already have(non eccentric).

About to do the rear control arm bushings myself. My camber is eating my tires, and I'm hoping the new bushings will keep them tight.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    "Aim towards the Enemy." --
    Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher

86 N/A:Rebuilt Autotragic, Cat Delete, PRW-2, Poly Bushings, MSA sway bars, Pioneer HU and Speakers, Sleepy Eyes
    Current 0-60: 10.0 flat =[

Modelli;347714 wrote: Anyone have the p#s for the eccentric bushings, when I look them up it keeps referencing me to the bushings I already have(non eccentric).
    All the bushing are non-eccentric. The entire control arm moves with the eccentric hardware, not the bushing.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles