Turbo hub wheel seal problems

• Turbo hub wheel seal problems

Trying to get my wheel seals to seat on my kouki turbo hubs. I bought Beck Arnly seals, the numbers match, but the seals are a very tight fit and will not go on straight. This is the second set I've had problems with. Can anyone offer some advice or tips? I've even tried getting my parents mechanic to install them and he his having no luck either.

I have had no issues with sealing bolt on type seals, or slip on seals to late turbo hubs. It was pretty straight forward install, what seems to be your problem?

I bought mine directly from Nissan.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

The seals seem too tight of a fit, so when you press down they always go on crooked. I have another set to try, we'll see how it goes. This is really stumping me because it shouldn't be this difficult.

My 89 NA has an 89 NA hub and a 84-86 turbo hub. The offset is the same but the wheel seals are not. Are you sure you are getting the right seals? This is my experience.

Went and looked again, the seals were slightly egg shaped. Grabbed my spare set of seals and they fit perfect. Can't believe such a stupid thing would happen.

Just bringing this topic back up top.

Got a few questions lately with Slip on Hubs vs seals that need to be used for various spindles
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles