Coilover chassis compadability. Will these work?

• Coilover chassis compadability. Will these work?

~So im tired of changing shocks for my ST springs. Basically I need to man up and buy some bilsteins. Blew a set of illuminas, and now tokico blue (go figure). Instead of buying a set of bilsteins, these are tempting me. I dont want to spend to much, if I did id buy the stance kit for our cars. This is a car I dont drive much but when I do I love to have fun. I just dont drive it much cause of the poor shocks. So coilovers in my price range, why not?
    I know that with the s13 suspension, we can adapt it to ours with some modification. I read a review on here and a few other sites about the powertrix coilovers. Well at the moment these are on sale but the discription is confusing me.
    It says it fits the 240sx but the year is slightly off. Does anyone know if these will work? I know there is a z31 application but the price on these things are sweet!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200953132499…84.m1423.l2649
    nissan silvia s13 180sx 200sx adjustable suspension from racingpartswarehouse

Thanks!
    My Build Thread

Those can work with GE's s13 coil over adapters… But remember they are half the price of z31 coils and ESPECIALLY with car parts you get what you pay for....

I am wondering y they are cheaper. They seem to be the a ame street series for our cars. I wonder if they just didnt have much of a market for that particular car. Someone did a review on here and loved them and the 350z guys likethem as well as some of the bmw guys. Hummm....so tempting.
    My Build Thread

If they are valved correctly for the spring rates they should be fine.... the basic z31 kits don't cost more then $500 to import either, they just have brand names behind them

I've seen those coilover bodies before I just can't remember where, they were unbranded and shown off at sema

Here is the review for the RT versions http://z31performance.com/forum/z31-…ilovers-review
    My Build Thread

Did no one write a review of stance's kit? Or any other brands for that matter?