To those with solid subframe mounts - worth the money to upgrade?

• To those with solid subframe mounts - worth the money to upgrade?

I'll be removing my differential for a rebuild in a few weeks. I'm contemplating going to solid subframe/diff mounts while I'm in there. Everything is currently poly with under 10k on it. Are solid mounts worth another 200 bucks over the poly I already have?

The car sees plenty of hard driving and one or two trips to the drag strip per year, but noise/comfort is a concern.
    5.3 LSx Z31

If you're worried look into replacing it/them when your bushings start wearing out

I would say no if noise/comfort is a concern. I could notice more seat of the pants vibrations just going from stock to poly, can only imagine what solid would be like. Not something I'd want in a car used anywhere besides on track.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

Are you ever planning to have a woman with whom you are hoping to have sex in the car?

FrozenZ;n769583 wrote: Are you ever planning to have a woman with whom you are hoping to have sex in the car?
    Yes, but she loves the racecar thing. I am planning a 12hr drive to BZF with her though.
    5.3 LSx Z31

i r teh noobz;n769604 wrote:

Yes, but she loves the racecar thing. I am planning a 12hr drive to BZF with her though.
    That should kill it nicely

G-E;n770574 wrote:
    That should kill it nicely
    Agreed, 12 hours in a "racecar" and she will hate it. Will probably make you buy her a plane ticket home.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build