Loosing brake pedal randomly..

• Loosing brake pedal randomly..

so one day my seen that my caliper seal was broken and i had to get a new one. so i just keep filling my brake resivour up when the light went on until my caliper i ordered came in.
    My brake light did not turn on one day and i ran it empty and lost all pedal. So when i filled it up that time. i still had no pedal even AFTER bleeding through a half gallon of brake fluid lol. (gravity bleed, machine vacuum and mechanically bleed all 4 and BMC). So along getting a caliper i got a reman master cylinder.

I replaced it the next day and i STILL had no pedal. I bleed it all 3 ways again still NO pedal. so i just drove it around in a parking lot for a few hours and BAM randomly i got a pedal again.

It has been 2 months and now i am slowly loosing a pedal and my e-brake does not work. NO LEAKS anywhere and everything is tight. i have half a pedal but it is going away. The only thing i noticed is my reman caliper…it is all sort of rusty now. while all my other OE calipers are not. i live in Florida inland no rust.

What in the world could it be better not say booster lol wouldn't the pedal be hard if it had no boost?

Either its still got air trapped, or you got a bad BMC.

Make sure the brake pads all move freely and the slider pins aren't stuck. Pads rusted in place can cause a low pedal.
    5.3 LSx Z31

okay ill check all of that tomorrow, is it true that if you have a brake booster vacuum leak you will loose a pedal?