Alternative RLCA bushing sleeve

• Alternative RLCA bushing sleeve

Hey everyone I am currently trying to reinstall my K-MAC kit after having to get the stuck bolts removed. My issue is that the poly bushings for the K-MAC kit seems to have been bigger than the bushings from Prothane and required that the outer metal part of the stock bushings be removed to fit them in. Because as I test fitted the Prothane bushings there is a lot of slop in the bushing. Currently waiting on a reply from K-MAC to see if they can send me just the poly from their kit, but in the meantime was wondering if anyone knows of an alternative replacement for the sleeve that the bushing is supposed to fit into?
    Bah-chicka-wow-wow

I may actually have the mounts with sleeves that were cut off some junked control arms. I will need to check.

Thanks for checking, how much would you ask for them shipped to 68123
    Bah-chicka-wow-wow

I will check when I get home tonight. I will see how big they are, you can pay whatever shipping is. They may be a bit rusted, so I don't want to charge since I am not sure if they will be usable.

Thanks again for replying and offering help. I'm assuming they'll have to be pressed out? If that's the case I'll probably just get a new set from Courtesy to ensure that they will go in with as little trouble as possible. Thanks again.
    Bah-chicka-wow-wow

Yeah, they would have to be pressed out. Don't think you can get them out otherwise once they are installed.

Thanks again for offering. After getting ahold of K-MAC themselves it looks like they are willing to sell individual pieces of the kit in the event they break. So definetly going to go with them because it will be the path with the least amount of headaches due to the uniqueness of their kit.
    Bah-chicka-wow-wow

For sure. Good info there!

Definitely! Planning on taking measurements/pictures of the kit pieces for the community to enjoy.
    Bah-chicka-wow-wow