wheel fitment with s chassis swap

• wheel fitment with s chassis swap

So i'm finally finishing up the suspension on my car and the last item I have yet to address are the wheels and tires. I've referenced the z enthusiasts wheel show and zbums wheel guide to try to give me a little more insight. It appears that what I'm trying to do "should" work. But then again I've thought that about a number of other things that turned out to be a bigger deal than I had planned. Anyway, I'll break this down nice and simple. Here's what I have

Stance z31 coilovers
    Z32 front and rear brakes/rotors
    S14 subframe swap with all stance multilink (still waiting on parts to install)

Now, for the rears I'm thinking of doing a 18x9.5 +15 with a 275/35/18
    fronts going staggered at 18x8 +40 with a 225/40/18
    http://www.tf-works.com/enkei-kojin-…-black-18x9-5/

Judging from what others have done I know the size and width will fit but my only concern is that I'm running with a wider S14 sub in the back. Since I'm still waiting for parts to do the install on the subframe I obviously can't take measurements yet. I'm not opposed to rolling my fenders either or bringing in my rear camber a little to make it fit. This is all a complete shot in the dark since I'm obviously not to that exact point yet so I apologize if this is a dumb question. Any first hand experience with similar sizing/fitment advice would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!
    You can polish a turd....but in the end, it's still a piece of shit