Welcome Back Tokico

• Welcome Back Tokico

Well I guess the news of Tokico pulling out of NA was missed but probably the main reason for HPs and Illumina being back orders everywhere.

Hopefully the supply chain is back and no more issues!

Tokico Performance Brand Formally Re-launched In North America.

With Pipeline Of Products Restored, Customers Applaud Return Of Iconic Performance Brand.

Tokico, a division of Hitachi Automotive Systems America, Inc., formally celebrated the restoration of the brand in North America after an 18-month hiatus of product shipments. After signing an exclusive agreement with Motovicity Distribution in November 2013, the Michigan-based wholesale distributor began the process of re-establishing the importation and marketing of the iconic brand in the U.S. and Canada.

Despite the delays, demand for the popular brand remains strong as retailers and customers applaud the return of the product. As product backorders are being filled and the Tokico catalog of performance shocks and struts returns to store shelves, performance shops and enthusiasts can again enjoy the ride and performance of the brand that led the industry in twin-tube gas damper technology for more than 65 years.

“We are very pleased to see Tokico back in the hands of loyal enthusiasts who have patiently awaited the return of product to the North American product. We appreciate and respect their loyalty to our brand,” said Fred Pakshir, vice president and general manager, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas.

While the aftermarket of performance shocks and struts has become cluttered in recent years, Tokico enjoys a cult-like following among street performance builders and vintage JDM enthusiasts, with popular applications including Ford Mustang, Honda, Nissan and Mazda. Tokico’s current product lines include: HP, Illumina, HTS, D-Spec and Trekmaster.

For product availability, contact your trusted performance aftermarket dealer, or call 855-792-2256, or email your request to [email protected].
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
    1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
    1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

wow

My illumines blew, in the trash…next is bilsteins....
    My Build Thread

I still have one of their sweet old school stickers floating around somewhere.

Talking to their customer service was an interesting experience a few years ago. It took a little while to come in the mail, but they gladly sent new adjuster caps for a pair of Illuminas I had.
    '86 300ZXT GLL
    '78 Datsun 280Z BP
    '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD