Motor and transmission mount options for a DD

• Motor and transmission mount options for a DD

I need to replace my transmission mount and thought it would be good to do the motor mounts at the same time. The car is a manual turbo, it's not a race car but more of a daily driver. So I'm a bit weary of getting too much vibration with the different solid options and have some questions. Hopefully you can share some of your experience.

Is a combination of poly transmission mounts and rubber motor mounts a no-go? Could it work and how would it turn out? That was my initial plan but after some reading I understand there could be some issues with mixing them up.

Is any poly motor mount tolerable on a daily driver?

How different are the motor mounts on Z31s and Z32s? Are they different height? Could I use something like these?
    https://www.z1motorsports.com/z1-pro…ts-p-5583.html

Are the Anchor or DEA mounts any good or should I only look at OEM mounts if I go with rubber?

That's a lot of question marks but any input would be great.

Thanks. Could you tell me which motor mounts you use with that trans mount? Would you recommend it for a car that's more of a daily driver rather than a race car?

I'm running a set of delrin motor mounts on my DD that I took about an inch thick stacks of rubber mats made out of recycled rubber to soften some of the vibration.

The weight of the motor itself though pretty much flatens these out to nothing. Thinking next time I lift the motor these are gonna disappear.

Right now I"m also running the stock 30 year old rubber trans mount.

Its on the todo list. I've gotta brother that works as a chemist designing synthetic railroad ties. One of these days I'm gonna get around to letting him fill the mount with his magic goo to stiffen it up. Worked wonders on my diff mount.
    Life's short
    Go fast
    Have a blast
    Leave a good looking corpse

Level Zero Motorsports sells poly engine mounts that have gotten pretty good feedback so far.

http://www.levelzeromotorsports.com/…roducts_id=191
    Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
    Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

There's been a number of poly engine mount options, but the levelzero ones while stiffer are very inexpensive…