Will these tires fit with svt cobra wheels?

• Will these tires fit with svt cobra wheels?

I got a good deal offered for some svt cobra wheels.

Fronts are 18x9 +30 offset with 275/35/zr18 nitto nt 555 tires

Rears are 18x10 +24 offset with 285/35/zr18 nitto nt 555 tires

I never messed with wheel upgrades much s offset and spacers are like chinese math for me.

Right now I have z33 17s with 245/45/17 rear tires but they dont keep traction when I mash the gas. And my tires are needing to be replaced anyways so it wold be nice if these wheels and tires would work out.

My car is an 88 turbo with stock springs and illumina shocks. Will spacers be required?
    The saing goes you save the best for last which is why the letter Z was chosen as the last letter of the alphabet. It is also why it was chosen to represent the best car of the 80's.

Respect the Z

Originally posted by BlazzinZ88
    I got a good deal offered for some svt cobra wheels.

Fronts are 18x9 +30 offset with 275/35/zr18 nitto nt 555 tires

Rears are 18x10 +24 offset with 285/35/zr18 nitto nt 555 tires

I never messed with wheel upgrades much s offset and spacers are like chinese math for me.

Right now I have z33 17s with 245/45/17 rear tires but they dont keep traction when I mash the gas. And my tires are needing to be replaced anyways so it wold be nice if these wheels and tires would work out.

My car is an 88 turbo with stock springs and illumina shocks. Will spacers be required?
    You will likely need spacers. Probably in the 25mm range.

Front will rub the lower spring perch

Can I do anything to fix that?
    The saing goes you save the best for last which is why the letter Z was chosen as the last letter of the alphabet. It is also why it was chosen to represent the best car of the 80's.

Respect the Z

Originally posted by BlazzinZ88 View Post
    Can I do anything to fix that?
    Spacers