Best combination?

• Best combination?

I've read in the forums about different types of springs and different types of shocks that can be used on the z31. My ride (85 5speed na)(pics on the members ride forum under "stupid newbie") has stock springs and Tokico shocks (rear adjustable). I am the third owner of the car so I'm not sure when the Tokico shocks were installed. My question is, what is the best combination of springs and shocks for everyday driving with the occational trip through some twisty mountain roads? I don't plan to modify the car for track use but I do want some performance. I live just north of atlanta, georgia about 10 miles from Road Atlanta Race Track. I also want to eventually replace all of the rubber bushings with polyurathane. I'm not looking for a marshmellow ride but I don't want to jar my fillings loose either. What do you guys think is best? Thanks for your input.
    Notice the picture of the side of the car, you can see the rear shock behind the tire. Looks like I've got a monster truck, it sets up so high. Not looking to lower the car to the ground but coming down about 1-1 1/2 would be nice!

wiese85z wrote: I've read in the forums about different types of springs and different types of shocks that can be used on the z31.
    the answer is to spend more time reading… how is it you can read about them all and yet still ask about them all?

now if you wanted a palm reading…

I personally have decided to go with B&G springs with Tokico Illuminas. Reason being the B&G's rates are very close to stock 86T's but 1.6" lower, and they are fairly cheap compared to Eibach. Before I was so sure I would get Jason's, but I am making mine a daily driver and Houston roads are really not the best of the kind.
    Matte Black 86T - Sold