Suspension done, now time to look for wheels, suggestions?

• Suspension done, now time to look for wheels, suggestions?

My 86T will be painted black pretty soon, and I'm looking specifically for black mesh or multi spoke wheels. I know you guys all have good suggestions for wheels, but right now my goal is to keep it less than $170 a piece, or $680 a set. My target is 18" staggered setup, and here are my finds so far, unfortunately I can't find the weight on these wheels except the ADR because Z-Karma just bought them:

RPM R-505: 18x8.5 +20 18x9.5 +20

ADR M-Classic: 18x8.5 +20 18x9.5 +25

Stern ST-8: 18x8.5 +20 18x9.5 +25
    Matte Black 86T - Sold

i was thinking about getting the RPM R-505: 18x8.5 +20 18x9.5 +20

I really like those sterns!

I would go with a lower offset though.

FYI 18x9 +0 is completely flush on the 87-89 body style. So 18x8.5 + 20 will sit in 28mm. Add in a 1" spacer and you will be golden!
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

+1 for the Sterns

now if you found a set of Stern Aguzze S07Rs I'd hate you.
    [attachment=0:7f2b0]parts7016_1.jpg[/attachment:7f2b0]

Any idea the weight of those RPM's?

I can tel ya i just about nutted myself when i put my ADR wheels/General UHP tires on last night.
    With the ST springs tucking them just beneath the lip of the fenders, they look oh so sweet.
    Many pics to come soon if it doesn't rain this weekend. The tires look great, the rest of the car
    is covered by a protective layer of dust and cat hair. 8)

The RPMs look nice. Personally i like the shiny hex bolts around the lip. yeah they are fake on the ADRs.
    The spacing of them on the Sterns looks like they put too many on there.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Are there other brands of mesh wheels within this price range?
    Matte Black 86T - Sold

There are Epsilon's like mine, but good luck finding another set.

1985 Nissan 300ZX 2+2- My first Z, back in the family
    1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo RIP 4/87 - 4/28/2011
    Under Construction: 1986 Nissan 300ZX NA2T Slicktop
    Originally posted by Tempestas
    Well, one of the t-tops wasn't latched real well… God only knows where that t-top flew off to at 150+ mph. Didn't scratch the car or anything, just a boom and it was gone. I sure as hell didn't stop to see where it went. I didn't see any stories on the news… so that's a plus.