pillow ball mounts

• pillow ball mounts

My rear Shocks are pushing through the rubber mounts in the rear on launches. not exactly through but its not right.

S13 pillow balls for the rear work??

and can the the fronts be made to work on the front of the Z with springs?
    thanks i read on here that they fit but i need to confirm it before i order/ cut to fit and what ever else needs to be done.

so im looking for a yes or no and if yes what has to be modified. thanks guys.
    Praying....

For the rear mounts, you can use the s13 uppers. But you will have to modify them. http://www.redz31.net/pages/coilovers.html
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Thanks but that page doesnt show anything regarding the rea rupper mounts unless modifying the stock ones for coilovers which im not.

Here are some rear z32's which i assume are the same as the s13's??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/300ZX-Fa … 0259881018
    Praying....

Sorry,

But the s13 rear uppers are similar. I am not sure if the bolt spacing is different from the z32, but here is a pic of some s13 pillow ball mounts.
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Im not installing coilovers. I'm wanting the pillow mounts on my 5 way tokico's.

Edit: I got it to work.
    Praying....

What did you end up doing to get them to work? Did you use the z32 mounts?