Axxis XBG are made in Aus!!

• Axxis XBG are made in Aus!!

Just recieved my metal masters from Rockauto, they arrived in 4 days on Fedex and low and behold when I opened up the package they have made in Australia all over them. The company that make them over here are Bendix, I had a look on the Bendix site and it looks like they are the heavy duty pad that they make. The funny thing is I got the Axxis pads out here cheaper by AUD$30 than I can buy the Bendix pad in the shops for here.

So we make them over here, airfreight them over to you and I airfreight them back and I'm still in front.

WTF!!!! :bobo :banghead

Axxis was previously Repco, whose logo was a kangaroo. Also said "made in Australia" all over them. I'd like to see how they do that math :-?

I thought Axxis was now PBR?
    1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

I dunno, i just bought some metal master pads, they're in the Axxis brand box. they might be NOS though (new. old. stock.)

I contacted Bendix over here which are the company that made these. He confirmed that they are the Bendix Heavy Duty pad. When I told him they are cheaper to airfreight in from the states he was like wtf.