Fairlady Center Console Emblem

• Fairlady Center Console Emblem

Hi everyone -

I have owned and love my '87 ZX for about 5 years now. I have been searching for the center console insert that says "Fairlady Z" as opposed to the OEM version which says "300ZX". Does anyone happen to have a Black one they'd be willing to sell me? I would be eternally grateful!!

I have uploaded a picture of one here:

http://imgur.com/QP2CFSg
    2005 350Z Enthusiast 6spd
    Nismo CAI, Motordyne 1/2" plenum spacer, Stillen headers, Berk TPs, Borla TD exhaust, UR pulleys, uprev street tune, nismo 18" LMGT4s

1987 300ZX GLL 5spd
    CM-Performance exhaust and test pipes, PaceSetters headers, K&N filtercharger, Cusco front strut bar, Eibach lowering springs, '90 z32 front brakes, rays V1 track z33 wheels, shiro SS front lip, JDM 200ZR steering wheel

I could get you a whole console from japan but the cost is nuts. The Seller will not separate and this is why I did not buy it. My Quote I got just for shipping here was over $150 for the console due to the size.

hey thanks for responding - I sent you a PM. If I have to do the full console, that is fine with me!
    Nismo CAI, Motordyne 1/2" plenum spacer, Stillen headers, Berk TPs, Borla TD exhaust, UR pulleys, uprev street tune, nismo 18" LMGT4s

1987 300ZX GLL 5spd
    CM-Performance exhaust and test pipes, PaceSetters headers, K&N filtercharger, Cusco front strut bar, Eibach lowering springs, '90 z32 front brakes, rays V1 track z33 wheels, shiro SS front lip, JDM 200ZR steering wheel

Do you know the part number?

Nissan Part# 96948-20P04 This is NLA per my sources in japan.

mrwhite300, I sent you a PM back to contact me on Facebook.

You mean… one of these…?

Hey - Yes that is exactly what I want! Up for sale ?

1987 300ZX GLL 5spd

Alex, Stop taunting him with your JDM goodness.