Automatic climate control celsius to fahrenheit temperature

• Automatic climate control celsius to fahrenheit temperature

So I purchased a new climate control unit from ebay and I believe it's canadian model because the temperature is in celsius. Reading the manual provided no hints to changing it from C* to F* I was hoping you guys might know of the trick to changing it. Or did I indeed buy the canadian part number. ..... Freaking america and the imperial system.
    Own:
    1986 Z31 2+0 Turbo GLL ---- spearco IC ,3" exhaust, Poly everything with solid subframe and diff mounts, HX35/40 Holset Turbo, CLSD, Nistune with 1220cc FIC injectors on E85.
    1993 Jeep Cherokee 4X4
    Owned:
    1995 Z32 2+0 NA Black
    1985 Z31 2+0 turbo Black
    1986 Z31 2+0 NA Red
    1988 Z31 2+2 NA Auto
    1988 Z31 2+0 Turbo White ---- Stripped for all of its goodies.
    1984 Z31 2+0 turbo Brown
    1985 Z31 2+0 NA Black
    2003 Nissan frontier D22 supercharded vg33e 4x4

I have a US unit torn apart in my shed.
    Let me check to see if there are jumpers to swap around.
    That's how the radios are from JDM to USDM FM frequencies. There is a jumper on the back to flip.

Originally posted by amreboot View Post
    I have a US unit torn apart in my shed.
    Let me check to see if there are jumpers to swap around.
    That's how the radios are from JDM to USDM FM frequencies. There is a jumper on the back to flip.
    Thanks Amreboot. I did notice the Celsius indicator is positioned at the bottom next to the number where the Fahrenheit is positioned at the top. it's almost like the LCD has the room for both. I also searched the FSM but didn't find anything. I have the original unit apart too so i'll give it another look.
    PS: Wrote to Obama demanding he pass the law to convert the US to the metric system. I'll be damned if I need to buy another climate control system.
    Own:
    1986 Z31 2+0 Turbo GLL ---- spearco IC ,3" exhaust, Poly everything with solid subframe and diff mounts, HX35/40 Holset Turbo, CLSD, Nistune with 1220cc FIC injectors on E85.
    1993 Jeep Cherokee 4X4
    Owned:
    1995 Z32 2+0 NA Black
    1985 Z31 2+0 turbo Black
    1986 Z31 2+0 NA Red
    1988 Z31 2+2 NA Auto
    1988 Z31 2+0 Turbo White ---- Stripped for all of its goodies.
    1984 Z31 2+0 turbo Brown
    1985 Z31 2+0 NA Black
    2003 Nissan frontier D22 supercharded vg33e 4x4

Sorry as I'm about a year late to the party here but posting for reference if still needed.
    the Automatic climate control units can display either C for Canada or F for US.
    The trick is inside the Automatic climate control on the circuit board.
    They have a jumper wire.
    Sorry I don't have my unit in front of me but basically jumper wire connected = one country temp display
    jumper wire cut = the other countries temp display
    if anyone is still interested in the details I can get my unit out of storage

Originally posted by amreboot View Post
    oe radio also?
    Z31 JDM my way_google translated