Photos of engine bay wiring harnesess (in place) needed.

• Photos of engine bay wiring harnesess (in place) needed.

I started this frame up total restoration ten years ago and have a massive collection of reassembly photos. Unfortunately, the pictures I took of the engine-less engine bay were lost in a computer crash.

Last fall I repainted the engine bay. I have just finished re-looming all the harnesses with new black split loom and am ready to reattach them

I am hoping that someone has these photos on hand or has a engine bay less the engine that they can shoot some close-up pictures of the harnesses. I have NissanEgg's photos of his engine bay restoration as a rough guide but they are low resolution and taken from a distant.

Today, I spent a couple hours at the local Pick-n-Pull memorizing the wiring path (+ more photos) on a 1986 NA 2+2 that still had the engine in it. I have a pretty good idea of the general layout but close up photos would be a big help. You can send them to my [email protected] address.

Thank you.

few borrowed images from Member Rides…what you ask for is in there, ya know.
    Cha iro

enjoy building it yourself.
    if it fails, fuck it.
    at least you gave it a whirl.

That will help. Thank you