Clock, Radio and intermittent wipers don't work

• Clock, Radio and intermittent wipers don't work

My '87 NA2T intermittent wiper function recently quit working. Additionally, the clock only comes on when the parking or headlights are
    turned on and the radio does not work at all. I have searched the internet and checked everything I know. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.
    Everything is Meaningless.

I bet you have an aftermarket stereo head unit and that the installer tapped the wrong wires for the clock
    and spliced into the lighting circuit, which uses some funky floating ground to dim the cabin lights. There are a lot
    of wires for the lighting on that sub-harness and it seems to be fairly common to fuck something up with the lighting.

Whether or not this is related to the intermittant wipers, i don't know. But, i would pull the stereo/climate cluster
    and unplug the blue and white sub-harness connectors located to the back and lower right and see if that affects the wiper
    operation.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Thank You Z_Karma. I suspect you are right. I do have an aftermarket stereo as well as an Indiglo climate control face which has been installed for a few years.

It's possible that I have shorted out a circuit since I use the ashtray to keep my change in and open and close it daily. Thanks again.
    Everything is Meaningless.