Speed sensor repair

• Speed sensor repair

Got the old girl out today to get the alignment done. While going down the interstate, I noticed that the speed readout would drop occasionally (digital dash). I’ve had all sorts of issues with the speed sensor and am assuming that it’s going bad again— has anyone found an alternative part or rebuilt one successfully? I’ve tried taking one apart before and found the epoxy was bonded to the circuit board.
    --------------
    Legal stuff:
    **Nissan Employee**
    Any information shared is simply my own opinion and NOT the opinion of Nissan

not legal stuff:
    '88 300ZX 2+2-- driving… just details left
    '22 Q60RS-- I tell the wife it's hers…
    '87 Chaparral bowrider-- the next project
    '00 Corolla-- kids car.
    '14 E-350-- Gotta haul those kids in something.

I replaced that several years ago, maybe 15 years ago. I got the part from Steve from z31partsforyou Seems like he's still around but spotty as he takes vacations. I need to ping hima gain to get a digital dash fuel level sensor, he was out of them a few years when I had the car at the shop that knew how to repair. One thing about Steve's parts, they work 100% and for me they lasted, cannot ever remember one part i got from him (at least 10-12) that failed again.

You need the digital dash part too they are different, email Steve and see if he has it

I’ve put about 200 miles on the car over the last week… the issue appears to be improving significantly. I guess I needed to knock off some dust.

I do have 2 spares, but I think they all are intermittent at times.

--------------
    Legal stuff:
    **Nissan Employee**
    Any information shared is simply my own opinion and NOT the opinion of Nissan

not legal stuff:
    '88 300ZX 2+2-- driving… just details left
    '22 Q60RS-- I tell the wife it's hers…
    '87 Chaparral bowrider-- the next project
    '00 Corolla-- kids car.
    '14 E-350-- Gotta haul those kids in something.