Boost problems

im not sure how the hks ones are designed But i thought the spring keeps the valve shut cause boost pressure is trying to push it open and when you close throttle the engine vacuum plus the boost pressure combined help over come the spring tension to allow it to open concluding why it so important to adjust it or it will stay shut, not blow off or be open during boost leaking air to the atmosphere.

When under boost, pressure on the valve and pressure on the diaphragm are about the same. The spring keeps it shut, but it doesn't take a lot of spring pressure to do this.

When under no boost, there's little to no vacuum against the valve and a lot of vacuum on the diaphragm (after the throttle body). The spring's main purpose is to keep it shut here.

But, after releasing the throttle from boosting, the spring has to be weak enough to allow enough boost to escape.

So, you're still right. But not because of boost. It might be leaking under vacuum. If the BOV is setup for X psi correctly, it's setup for Y psi correctly. Most of the time.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

Ahh i see equal pressure on both sides of the valve so its like theirs no pressure at all.

The hks bov has no adjustment just a vaccum line running off it. i did have an adjustable bov but that wasnt helping much. The bov that is installed is not leaking at all.

Ive replaced the lifters and about to replace oil. im going to use %100 synthetic oil is this ok to use?

also just replaced the injector wiring and a rebuild kit installed on all injectors and the intake plenum gasket in case for leaks.

i have also gone over the inter cooler piping for leaks and everything seems to be ok.

also when boosting over 8psi it sounds like it has a 2nd spooling noise, I've heard this once before when the boost line coming off turbo has split. i haven't checked this yet but it could be another problem that i cant solve

the zed is missing a little when take off sometimes and when i put my foot flat it seems to miss before hitting desired boost then if i back off and boost again it hits desired psi fine.