Questions with pictures

• Questions with pictures

1987 300zx turbo
    Question: Trying to figure out some vacuum lines, because my climate control isn't working correctly

Also on the third picture in the first post… the line that isnt connected to anything seems to be the one that need to be connected instead of the one running to it 2nd picture

This is clearly not related to "Engine Mechanical".

Moved. Please post in the appropriate areas. They were created for a reason. This would be a repair.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20… underway for summertime daily driver.

newtothez31 wrote: Also on the third picture in the first post… the line that isnt connected to anything seems to be the one that need to be connected instead of the one running to it 2nd picture
    its' blocked on the end. try shoving something into that "hole" and you will see that it's not supposed to be connected to anything, it's just how nissan made the rails from extruded tube.

It looks like you have a broken hose nipple in the vacuum canister.

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
    1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
    1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

In regards to the misplaced post my apologies.

And i found a vacuum diagram and downloaded the '87 FSM to check these hoses.
    Im thinking that my vacuum pump may possibly be out or not gettin power. im going to look into a little bit further. Thanks for the help

alright i have been having some confusion. on thumpers website he has a contradicting vacuum diagram. in one picture he is saying the manifold line is connected on the left barb and in another picture he is saying the manifold source is connected on the right where it says port (m)… and the FSM is terrible terrible at showing what goes where.

as of now i have i have the white hose (manifold connected to the right barb) blue hose connected to the center solenoid with the two electric prongs and the red hose connected on the left barb with a FULL circle wall encasing the barb. and the cruise control line in the top center (biggest hose)

also it seems the the solenoid on the vac tank where the water cock line runs to from the water cock isnt function properly if at all. i cant find a part number for it. does anyone know it?