I dont even know… Bad ECU?

• I dont even know… Bad ECU?

So been weekend driving the z (87 na auto) for a couple years since i fixed almost everything and got it running well, and now im daily driving it to work since my altima got hit last monday.

Its been running great, and my commute is pretty hilly and aggressive(nothing its not used to) but today a block from work i pulled up to a stop sign and as i began to accelerate forward it just lost all power, stumbled and died.

Cranked it, nothing. Cranked it again and it fired and idled great even reved fine put it in drive gave it throttle, same thing dead.

I repeated this for 5 minutes got it to fire once more and idle fine but this time even in park throttle killed it. Couldnt get it to start again.

Ok so now the good stuff. I have spark and fuel, the pump is working and it has a newer fpr (I will verify fuel pressure tomorrow during lunch) and i checked ecu codes. Only got code 44. I checked to see if the injectors were receiving a pulse signal from the ecu and got nothing.

Im hitting my head against the wall at this point. Its just one thing on top of the other right now, and now this… The frustrating part is it ran great for a year and then when i needed to use it as a daily for a few weeks this happens

Any helps apprciated