Cllutch hose replacement

• Cllutch hose replacement

Hey folks,

My 1987 n/a 300zx needs a new clutch hose. Nissan just informed me that the part I need is discontinued. This is the hose that runs from the master cylinder to the dampener. However, I do not want the dampener anymore. Is there a site that sells a hose that runs from the master cylinder directly to the slave? I found one on this forum not too long ago that I thought may work, but it turned out to be a hose that ran to the dampener.

There is a place in town that makes hoses, which I have already gone to. They made a hose with too big of an adapter on the master side… I live in a small town, so things like this are sort of hard to come by.. Our junkyard has no relevant cars in it either.

Could anyone advise?

Thanks,
    Mike V

A front brake line from a 280zx will bypass the dampener.

You need a whole new line, not just the clutch line to damper. I used this when I did my auto2manual swap.

http://www.enjukuracing.com/products…0sx-89-98.html
    1986 300ZX factory Turbo 2+2 5 speed swap. 1985 Toyota MR2. Floor boards gone. Good fabrication practice.

yeah, if it's the hardline that's at fault, you can either make another from brake line (pipe) or get the adapter line posted above. when I did my last auto/manual swap that's what I used, fits well, and does the job!
    Damn dirty angels....these cars!

Current Daily Driver - 86 Turbo.
    Under the cover - THE BANANA… that needs to be re-energized.
    sigpic