87 na motor into 86 turbo body with the turbo bits transferred?

• 87 na motor into 86 turbo body with the turbo bits transferred?

Hi guys. So i am kind of new here as I just got a 86 turbo five speed. It will need paint and interior and motor work. I also just picked up an 87 NA with 70k Kms. The parts car has been hit in the back and its automatic. The plan is to pull the motor out of the 87 NA put turbo bits from the 86 and put it back into the 86. From what I have seen looking around putting the turbo parts onto the NA motor is not all that uncommon. What I am wondering though is what needs to happen in order to put 87 motor into the 86 chassis with the turbo upgrade. My big worry at this point would be ECU. Would I be reusing the 86 ecu or would I need to find an 87 turbo ecu or do I need to go straight to stand alone. I am not looking to build a race car just something with a bit of pep 14-15 psi. What about sensors and engine harness? I apologize if this has been discussed (I am sure I am not the first to this). Thanks in advance.

reuse the turbo ECU, wire harness and fuel injectors. The blocks are the same between 86 and 87 (unlless that 87 block is W series) with differences in the pistons (compression).
    --------------
    Legal stuff:
    **Nissan Employee**
    Any information shared is simply my own opinion and NOT the opinion of Nissan

not legal stuff:
    '88 300ZX 2+2-- driving… just details left
    '22 Q60RS-- I tell the wife it's hers…
    '87 Chaparral bowrider-- the next project
    '00 Corolla-- kids car.
    '14 E-350-- Gotta haul those kids in something.

Thank you! I am sure i will have some further questions.