over heating in 5th..like, wtf

yea i had a Failsafe thermostat in there that was stuck open like it should have when it fails. that was part of my problem. i went through and replaced everything and flush my core with a pressurewasher set at 200psi and it cleaned it out nicely. nothing but mud came out lol. but in reassy. i missed a hose clamp and now the car wont run for more than 2 minutes because the hose blew off and got the whole bay soaked. which means the dist. cap and rotor got soaked. lol. /fail. im such a dumbass :nanan?re

2slick85z31 wrote: yea i had a Failsafe thermostat in there that was stuck open like it should have when it fails. that was part of my problem. i went through and replaced everything and flush my core with a pressurewasher set at 200psi and it cleaned it out nicely. nothing but mud came out lol. but in reassy. i missed a hose clamp and now the car wont run for more than 2 minutes because the hose blew off and got the whole bay soaked. which means the dist. cap and rotor got soaked. lol. /fail. im such a dumbass :nanan?re
    oops. :banghead
    1985 300ZX N/A -- Schneider Racing Cams + Valve Springs - U/R Underdrive Pulley - Ported/Polished Heads -
    MSA Headers - MGP Intake Manifold - K&N Air Filter - Electric Cooling Fan -