Power Seat stuck all the way back

racinjitter came to Toronto to visit some Z buddies and I between christmas and new year.

he was tired from our trip heading back from Buford/Norfolk to get some parts for me (Thanks :-D ). After all the guitar hero III playing, I offered him a room to stay for the night to get some rest because the roads were really foggy and he was exhausted.

and while I was asleep, my room mate who lives downstairs brought home Skeletor's last seedling (yeah, she don't look too good), and they had wild mountain-goat secs…

while rj was trying to catch some Z's. in the room on the other side of the furnace room. so she must have taken it pretty hard to be heard through about 10 feet of wall-furnace-wall.

LOL. this thread did a 180.

problem solved?
    thread closed?
    …thread open for alternate discussion about what can be done on Z31 seats? 8)

now i understand… i was quite confused before.. lol

jitter you shoulda busted in there and offered up a pig roast or summat.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

Careless wrote: my room mate who lives downstairs brought home Skeletor's last seedling (yeah, she don't look too good), and they had wild mountain-goat secs… :haha
    Damn, good thing I didn't bust in there… I may have thrown up looking at a skeleton being impaled by a mountain goat. In fact… Buuuurp (I hate verps). :vomit

DeleriousZ wrote:
    now i understand… i was quite confused before.. lol

jitter you shoulda busted in there and offered up a pig roast or summat.
    LOL, A co-worker and were talking yesterday about what this certain hot chick at my work said… All I heard was "Please, guys I need some servicing." *In sexy undressing voice*, and all he heard was "Please will you guys use me as a chinese penis trap." I think she actually wanted one of us to update her vehicle for off property usage.
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.