low fuel pressure after blown head gasket

You know… the low fuel pressure might have caused the head gasket to fail. Low fuel pressure=lean=detonation=blown head gasket.
    86 hardtop shell, 93 SC300 engine, 95 soarer bellhousing, 91 supra transmission, 95 Q45 differential hubs and driver's side axle, 1992 300ZX turbo driver side axle and calipers, 2004 350Z Rotors, 87 300ZX front end/hood, 1999 Viper radiator, 1992 Mustang throttle body. Lots of glue and tape to keep it all together.

What's crazy is that the pressure Was fine before the head gasket problem.

clostoyo wrote: What's crazy is that the pressure Was fine before the head gasket problem.
    that's not crazy. you have to remove virtually every part on the engine to get to the headgaskets, thus you're putting back old parts. once you touch old parts, they tend to break.

did you check the LINE pressure? your fuel pump should EASILY pressurize the rail to 45psi and beyond with the pump dead-headed to the gauge via the line BEFORE the fuel filter with no return.

I'll check the line pressure and see wht i get. I have to get this car running before th 6th of January as my wife starts school then and shes goin to take my daily driver. I'll let you guys know, thanks

Ok, i ran the pump with the fround to the body and the power to the battery and still got low pressure, like barely 10 psi. I plugged the line before the fuel filter and the pressure went up to 40 something very quickly. Im am pluzzled to what this is , ive changed the fuel pump back to the oem one that i know that works, FPR from a car that runs fine, Fuel filter to one that is not clogged i dont know what else to do. How much fuel dos it take in order for the tank to build pressure? IM currently about 1/2 tank. Any other suggestions? I dont know what to do ,thanks.

Where is your pressure gauge located? Any chance you might have any lines crossed?

I finally got the pressure to go up. It was the gauge that was getting a bad reading cause a piece of the silicone tape was blocking it. But now I have to figure out why my car bogs down when it goes into boost. At times it backfires and turns off on me wright after it attempts to go into boost.

too much fuel? change afm?