Are these the right tension rod bushings?

• Are these the right tension rod bushings?

I got some tension rod bushings off Rockauto, they say they're for the 1989 300ZX, but the part that arrived doesn't look like it'd match up with the currently existing bushings. Are these the early tension rod styled bushings, or am I just confused?
    http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/more…nid=447&jpid=0

If this is the wrong part, can someone link me to the right one, on a website where I can buy it? I need new ones.. my alignment is currently terrifying, :P
    1̶9̶8̶9̶ ̶N̶/̶A̶ ̶3̶0̶0̶Z̶X̶

That picture looks like early style bushings, as does the one for the Moog ones they list.

Could do these. More expensive but at least they are the right part. http://store.acadianasportscars.com/su056-0022
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

Yea you got the early style ones, you need the ones that look like a standard press-in bushing with a metal sleeve around it…

Might sound silly but have you checked with your local parts store like carquest/napa? Or even a dealer?

I think I'll get those from ASCO, I'm assuming thats a full set? For the left and right tension rod.
    Also, I've checked some local car parts stores, autozone, advanced auto parts, bennett auto supply, nothing.

Beware, once you start down the dark path of performance mods, forever will it dominate your destiny!
    Butter (credit where credit is due): "You have this "gift" where you can make cooking a Hot Pocket seem like you need a certain wavelength microwave and involve brown mustard."

Haha it'll also dominate my wallet!

I have those same bushings for about a year now and they are great. ASCO didn't supply me with any of the Prothane lube, so I had to get some on my own. Definitely tightened up the front end during braking. Get 'em.

Originally posted by Reds89
    I have those same bushings for about a year now and they are great. ASCO didn't supply me with any of the Prothane lube, so I had to get some on my own. Definitely tightened up the front end during braking. Get 'em.
    Just bought a set yesterday. Two questions, how long do things usually take to ship? Like I've said, my alignment is terrifying atm. And, is there any specific lubricant I should be looking for?