A bit of bounce after Eibach spring install and…

• A bit of bounce after Eibach spring install and…

Here are the upgrades I have done on the suspension of my 87 2+2: all new parts

Complete poly. Spring seats, bushings etc.
    Eibach progressives from MSA.
    Tokiko Blues.
    Rear cross menber camber welded slots
    87 Turbo 24 mm front anti-roll bar.
    89 240 SX 22 mm rear anti-roll bar (same as z car).
    Front Artwork1 lower ball joint camber/spacer sliding plates.

Q: I get a bit of a bounce in the rear vs. the fronts. It’s as if the rear end is a bit too hard sprung.

I have poly rear spring seats, should I go back to rubber? Or is this slight bounce common with the Eibach springs? I do have a set of Tokikos. Replace the rear springs?

Any experienced thoughts?

I have the exact same set up but with rubber spring seats , and do not notice a rear bounce. It did take some time for the rear to settle in though after the upgrade
    Who needs new car's, Nissan had it right 30 years ago!!!

Need the front camber plate, only thing I got left.
    Who needs new car's, Nissan had it right 30 years ago!!!

Yea. I got them a few five years back from Artwork1. They’re awesome. But they come loose with his bolts had to add lock washers and split tooth washers. I’ll go on a few more thousand miles and see if it settles. Otherwise back to rubber rear seats. Thanks for the info too. BTW, someone who has a mill or CNC access should reproduce them with a few mods.

I’ve got the eibachs with rubber seats. Mo better
    1986zxt w/ '86, 56k mile, na engine (turbo bits swapped), K&N intake, 3" CM Performance turbo-back exhaust, Eibachs, KYB shocks, Front Mount Intercooler (2.5" plumbing), Turbosmart MBC/9 lbs, recirculating BOV, ASCO plenum, dual fans, Maxima alt, Champion 3 row Radiator.

2013 Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package