Sigs and Avatars

• Sigs and Avatars

Hey guys,

I view this site often at work, as I'm sure a lot of you do. For that reason, would you guys mind keeping your signatures and avatars PG-13? The last thing I want is for my boss to walk by and see bouncing asses on my screen.

Thank you for your consideration!
    Originally posted by Racinjitter
    BoostedMamma = making cancer her bitch since 2011.

My boss likes bouncing asses 8)

But i might agree on those.

Maybe another suggestion?
    Signature must be shorter than your post..
    Jukka Kivinen - Europe / Finland - '88 Turbo 2+2 Targa
    Datsun Nissan Sports Cars of Finland
    http://www.z31turbo.com / http://www.z31na.com

While I like bouncing tits and ass just as much as the next guy (probably more) I also think that it can get you into some trouble at work. Some people on here have their internet access ONLY at work. That kinda screws them if people at their work are pussy's and cant handle whore's and sluts on a fucking computer screen. I took my chick with her tits about to fall out of her top off for that very reason.

If we could tone it down guys… that would be great. If not… well, I tried.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20… underway for summertime daily driver.

Kennedy wrote: My boss likes bouncing asses 8)

You are also not in America. We have the most anti sex views of any country on the planet. Shoot all the people you want in a movie and it gets a PG13. You show a fucking tit and it's automatically a fucking R rating.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20… underway for summertime daily driver.

[quote]SATAN wrote:
    Originally posted by Kennedy
    My boss likes bouncing asses 8)

You are also not in America. We have the most anti sex views of any country on the planet. Shoot all the people you want in a movie and it gets a PG13. You show a fucking tit and it's automatically a fucking R rating.
    Got that right…I can almost hear GE laughing…god bless america :lol:

Turn signatures off, they are fucking annoying anyways. Nobody can make out the boobies of an avatar unless you have the windows magnifier turned on.

and if your work is that strict, just imagine what else they can see you do without your knowledge. IT guys have infinate knowledge.

nutsaq wrote: Turn signatures off, they are fucking annoying anyways. Nobody can make out the boobies of an avatar unless you have the windows magnifier turned on.

and if your work is that strict, just imagine what else they can see you do without your knowledge. IT guys have infinate knowledge.
    I don't have any problems seeing the sigs and avatars and I don't find them annoying at all. They're huge on putting a car with a name or even a personality a name. And if the "IT guys" are THAT strict they wouldn't be able to get view message boards anyway.
    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

I have to agree with toning it down. All of my internet access at work is recorded, and monitored. Although I try not to use the internet for other than work purposes, sometimes it happens. (mostly on my breaks) Hell, I cant even say "merry christmas" at work without looking over my shoulder to make sure I don't offend anyone.
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Well I guess since several people aren't too satisfied with the revealing sigs and avatars, maybe those in question should seriously reconsider. We won't mention any names of course....AHEM Chronic.... :nanan?re
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

The only reason I brought it up is because I do read stuff on here while I'm taking a break at work. Topics must include NSFW in the title as a warning for people at work, so why doesn't that apply to sigs as well?

It's not the IT guys I'm worried about. It's my boss walking by and seeing tits and asses on the screen. Cars he could care less about seeing.
    Originally posted by Racinjitter
    BoostedMamma = making cancer her bitch since 2011.

Reading all this makes me appreciate the fact that I AM the "IT Guys." I dictate where I want to go at all times. :twisted:
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

FlawleZ wrote: Well I guess since several people aren't too satisfied with the revealing sigs and avatars, maybe those in question should seriously reconsider. We won't mention any names of course....AHEM Chronic.... :nanan?re
    god, please please dont ask him to take that down.. ive spent so much time sitting at my computer watching that clip

what!?

just disable sigs in your options, don't make everyone else "disable" theirs.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

FlawleZ wrote: They're huge on putting a car with a name or even a personality a name.
    This is why I dont turn mine off…
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Actually, I do view the site quite a bit from school. Chronic has one of the few sigs I can see. Which is odd, since I'm not allowed to view pictures of my own car. Yay.
    Feedback- viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19840