How much power…

• How much power…

Hey everyone I just bought a set of 460cc injectors and was wondering how much power can be made with these. Thank you
    1973 Toyota celica powered by an na2t vg30e, Toyota Hilux rear end and Holset HE351VE-VGT needs manfifolds for her. Live life or die trying.
    2005 srt-4 neon, bolt ons, methanol injection, AGP .50 trim turbo, heat soaked very badly and no stinking fan in front of my car, it still managed to put down 372 whp and 395 wtq track times soon to come.

473HP according to deatschwerks at stock fuel pressure. Of course raising fuel pressure to 60psi or so will give you more than 600hp from those injectors.

For future use
    http://www.deatschwerks.com/catalog/…alculators.php

TurboDreams wrote: Of course raising fuel pressure to 60psi or so would be a good way to kill your pump or injectors, and create fuel leaks.
    Fixed.

With 6 cylinders, an on our not-so-efficient VG, you can almost directly convert ccs to hps. But it can still vary a large amount by other mods to the engine.

With 4 cylinders it's less hp for the same CC, and the inverse of that is true for more than 6 cylinders.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

Running old fuel lines is a good way to get fuel leaks. Goodyear fuel injection hose is rated to 100psi I believe. A Walbro fuel pump is more than capable of running 60psi and they are cheaper than a set of injectors if he did max out at stock pressure.

TurboDreams wrote: Running old fuel lines is a good way to get fuel leaks. Goodyear fuel injection hose is rated to 100psi I believe. A Walbro fuel pump is more than capable of running 60psi and they are cheaper than a set of injectors if he did max out at stock pressure.
    ALL fuel line will leak above a certain pressure, old or not. The 100PSI rating is the worst-case-scenario peak rate.

Actually the "minimum burst pressure" on said fuel line is 900psi. I meant continous use.

It doesn't matter what the burst rating is. So i could get SS fuel lines and run 1000000 psi!!! :-D No Your running the injectors harder. 60 for a base pressure is like 4 bar = too much. If your want to run 600 hp then get bigger injectors.

I don't need anywhere near 600hp. My car weighs 2140lbs (1973 toyota celica gutted) so maybe less. I am trying to get into the low 10's so 350rwhp and what 400+ rwtq should do the trick. So if these can get me to 475 then awesome.
    1973 Toyota celica powered by an na2t vg30e, Toyota Hilux rear end and Holset HE351VE-VGT needs manfifolds for her. Live life or die trying.
    2005 srt-4 neon, bolt ons, methanol injection, AGP .50 trim turbo, heat soaked very badly and no stinking fan in front of my car, it still managed to put down 372 whp and 395 wtq track times soon to come.

TurboDreams wrote: Running old fuel lines is a good way to get fuel leaks. Goodyear fuel injection hose is rated to 100psi I believe. A Walbro fuel pump is more than capable of running 60psi and they are cheaper than a set of injectors if he did max out at stock pressure.
    60 psi base pressure coupled with your boost pressure of 20+ psi. Crank your walbro up to 80+psi of fuel pressure and watch that fucker fall flat on its face while trying to make anything over 350-400whp. Even the GSS-342 high pressure… It can make good pressure, but at those pressure levels it can't flow for shit.

Also, 460's will do 473hp but not 473whp. I would not try to go above 440whp on those injectors unless you are upping your fuel pressure with a pump that is more capable than a walbro.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20… underway for summertime daily driver.

yota73 wrote: I don't need anywhere near 600hp. My car weighs 2140lbs (1973 toyota celica gutted) so maybe less. I am trying to get into the low 10's so 350rwhp and what 400+ rwtq should do the trick. So if these can get me to 475 then awesome.
    You are not going to get you and your car (2300lbs) To low ten's with only 350whp. If you could manage to do a FLAWLESS run, you MIGHT squeeze high tens low 11's.

Ok what fuel pressure should I run on those injectors to get to 350whp? By the way this an n/a to turbo power plant.

[quote]SATAN wrote:
    Originally posted by TurboDreams
    Running old fuel lines is a good way to get fuel leaks. Goodyear fuel injection hose is rated to 100psi I believe. A Walbro fuel pump is more than capable of running 60psi and they are cheaper than a set of injectors if he did max out at stock pressure.
    60 psi base pressure coupled with your boost pressure of 20+ psi. Crank your walbro up to 80+psi of fuel pressure and watch that fucker fall flat on its face while trying to make anything over 350-400whp. Even the GSS-342 high pressure… It can make good pressure, but at those pressure levels it can't flow for shit.

Also, 460's will do 473hp but not 473whp. I would not try to go above 440whp on those injectors unless you are upping your fuel pressure with a pump that is more capable than a walbro.
    thats what you need. im sure satan could tell you what all the parts are

[quote]SATAN wrote:
    Originally posted by yota73
    I don't need anywhere near 600hp. My car weighs 2140lbs (1973 toyota celica gutted) so maybe less. I am trying to get into the low 10's so 350rwhp and what 400+ rwtq should do the trick. So if these can get me to 475 then awesome.
    You are not going to get you and your car (2300lbs) To low ten's with only 350whp. If you could manage to do a FLAWLESS run, you MIGHT squeeze high tens low 11's.
    Well a good buddy of mine running under stock boost on a 2jzte in his 2500+ lb celica runs high 10's low 11's with 300 whp. Not that I am doubting you by any means

yota73 wrote: Ok what fuel pressure should I run on those injectors to get to 350whp? By the way this an n/a to turbo power plant.
    Well, do get 350whp out of those injectors, you don't modify your fuel pressure as they are capable of achieving those power levels on stock fuel pressure. You would then modify your pulse width accordingly.

[quote]yota73 wrote: [quote=SATAN]
    Originally posted by yota73
    Well a good buddy of mine running under stock boost on a 2jzte in his 2500+ lb celica runs high 10's low 11's with 300 whp. Not that I am doubting you by any means
    Your good buddy lied to you if he is doing that and told you he is only making 300whp. 300whp with a car and driver weighing 2500lbs would pull a high 11 in a PERFECT run. In reality, more likely mid to low 12's. I don't care what the power plant is or the car. It all comes down to the math.