How much power…

I rode in it and it did 0-160mph in less than 1/2 mile. I didn't ride the 1/4 though
    1973 Toyota celica powered by an na2t vg30e, Toyota Hilux rear end and Holset HE351VE-VGT needs manfifolds for her. Live life or die trying.
    2005 srt-4 neon, bolt ons, methanol injection, AGP .50 trim turbo, heat soaked very badly and no stinking fan in front of my car, it still managed to put down 372 whp and 395 wtq track times soon to come.

yota73 wrote: I rode in it and it did 0-160mph in less than 1/2 mile. I didn't ride the 1/4 though
    That's fine, it sounds like a very fast car, but I can promise you it is making more than 300whp. Either that or he and the car together weigh less than 2000lbs… not likely.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20… underway for summertime daily driver.

yota73 wrote: Ok what fuel pressure should I run on those injectors to get to 350whp? By the way this an n/a to turbo power plant.
    What ecu are you using? Nistune?
    Shiro #443

[quote]SATAN wrote:
    Originally posted by yota73
    I rode in it and it did 0-160mph in less than 1/2 mile. I didn't ride the 1/4 though
    That's fine, it sounds like a very fast car, but I can promise you it is making more than 300whp. Either that or he and the car together weigh less than 2000lbs… not likely.
    Deffinitely not 2000lbs with him and I in it. Mine is closer to that. He may be making more than 300whp but he is running on 8psi at the time of my ride-a-long. Not trying to argue just figuring shyte out brother.
    1973 Toyota celica powered by an na2t vg30e, Toyota Hilux rear end and Holset HE351VE-VGT needs manfifolds for her. Live life or die trying.
    2005 srt-4 neon, bolt ons, methanol injection, AGP .50 trim turbo, heat soaked very badly and no stinking fan in front of my car, it still managed to put down 372 whp and 395 wtq track times soon to come.

[quote]Rick88ss wrote:
    Ok what fuel pressure should I run on those injectors to get to 350whp? By the way this an n/a to turbo power plant.

MS2

[quote]yota73 wrote: [quote=SATAN]
    Deffinitely not 2000lbs with him and I in it. Mine is closer to that. He may be making more than 300whp but he is running on 8psi at the time of my ride-a-long. Not trying to argue just figuring shyte out brother.
    Here man…

http://robrobinette.com/et.htm

Here man…

Thanks brother according to that 350whp with 2140lbs should get me 10.651 :twisted: Obviously traction depedant

[quote]yota73 wrote: [quote=Rick88ss]
    Ok what fuel pressure should I run on those injectors to get to 350whp? By the way this an n/a to turbo power plant.

MS2
    Run the fuel pressure at 43.5 psi base pressure. That's with the vacuum line disconnected from the fuel pressure regulator.
    But you can make 450 rwhp with a smaller turbo than a T70. If all you wanna make is 450 rwhp I would go with a smaller turbo.
    Shiro #443

MS2

Run the fuel pressure at 43.5 psi base pressure. That's with the vacuum line disconnected from the fuel pressure regulator.
    But you can make 450 rwhp with a smaller turbo than a T70. If all you wanna make is 450 rwhp I would go with a smaller turbo.

Well I would go with a smaller turbo but I got a wicked deal on the t70 so that is what I'll use. Later on I can get bigger injectors no problem. Just kinda getting the feel for what kind of power without maxing the efficiency of the 460cc's out. If I can get even max 420whp out of it I'm a very happy man

Alot of people have made over 420 rwhp with the Mercedes Bosch 420cc injectors.
    But I think that's with the fuel pressure close to a base pressure of 58psi instead of 43.5psi.

Why did you go with that size injector? Got a good deal on them too? Just wondering?
    Shiro #443

yota73 wrote: That's fine, it sounds like a very fast car, but I can promise you it is making more than 300whp. Either that or he and the car together weigh less than 2000lbs… not likely.
    Here man…

Thanks brother according to that 350whp with 2140lbs should get me 10.651 :twisted: Obviously traction depedant
    Don't forget the weight of yourself and that you have to have perfect shifts, perfects launch, basically no flaws.

Here man…

Don't forget the weight of yourself and that you have to have perfect shifts, perfects launch, basically no flaws.

Yeah will deffinitely take a lot of practice, as I have never had this engine running in the car as of yet still in the fitting process. But I know what you're talking about my man. I value your input more than most.

Rick88ss wrote: Alot of people have made over 420 rwhp with the Mercedes Bosch 420cc injectors.
    But I think that's with the fuel pressure close to a base pressure of 58psi instead of 43.5psi.

Why did you go with that size injector? Got a good deal on them too? Just wondering?
    Got a wicked good deal on them as well. Was going to stay with the stock turbo injectors but I wanted to have more of a limit than 280

[quote]yota73 wrote:
    Originally posted by Rick88ss
    Alot of people have made over 420 rwhp with the Mercedes Bosch 420cc injectors.

Got a wicked good deal on them as well. Was going to stay with the stock turbo injectors but I wanted to have more of a limit than 280
    Ok then. Run the pressure at 45psi and see what happens.

When are you gonna fire it up?

Keep us posted.
    Shiro #443

Well the oil pan and cross member are being modified as we speak so I am getting the toyota 8" rear end ready to go in while I wait. Also am building a new dash for more guages and getting the wiring done. I really hope in a month it will be done. Having a baby in 3 months so need it done asap. I will most deffinitely keep update coming when I have pictures.