MAF Sensor

• MAF Sensor

Hey guys, I'm a bit out of place here, the car I have is actually a 280zx. But it has a z31 ECU so I figured you all would be the best place to ask any questions about it. So I bought the car 2 days ago knowing it needed a new MAF, wasn't too worried about it, until I realized how impossible it was to actually find a z31 MAF for sale. Is it just me? Am I just challenged? or are they really impossible to find?

It looks like it's [I]possible[I] to fit a z32 MAF in, but not exactly easy. I've seen a few people discuss it, but haven't been able to find an actual how to, so I was hoping maybe you guys had some input for me on what I should do here, This is my first project car so any help is appreciated. Which btw when I tried searching the forums for "MAF" or "Z31 MAF" or anything along those lines, it would tell me no matches found, or illegal command, anyone else had this problem? or does this go back to me just being challenged?

Anyway, thanks everyone!

Search the for sale section people have used working maf for sale all the time.
    You should find out if the ecu is federal or cali emissions spec, because each uses a different maf.
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…2-2-(-now-NA2T
    My build thread (:

That's funny, I find it really hard to sell a maf. I've listed one a few times and never got interest.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

Originally posted by jaqattack02 View Post
    That's funny, I find it really hard to sell a maf. I've listed one a few times and never got interest.
    Is it yellow tag? Lol
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…2-2-(-now-NA2T
    My build thread (:

Originally posted by les_joey_paul
    Is it yellow tag? Lol
    Yep.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build