I'm a moron

• I'm a moron

Has anybody used this set up: 420or 480cc ben injecotrs holset hx35 jwt tuning and cobra/z32 maf and walbro/z32 fuel pump. IF so how is it working out and if not or if there is a reason why you shouldnt please tell me why?
    Blitz BOV, Walbro 255, HX-35 (8psi), Tokcio blues and lowering springs.

Re: whats to cum!

one, yes lots of people have used similar setups, it sounds like you ripped that off from members here

second, learn to fucking spell, especially the thread title

hey you got the avatar jacken off. Thats all im gona say. Could you give me the sn of the people with similiar specs? OR Am i gona have to look?

:roll:

no jwt or hx but everything else, i cant think of anybody using the jwt ecu off the top of my head

why have a premapped ecu when you can have a rom/nistune one for less
    I hate wheel gap with a extreme passion

my build
    viewtopic.php?t=2755
    seller feedback
    viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10430

Well after looking into the pocket romulator its still pricey and the nistune is bout the same price and with jwt i dont have to play with number casue there are no tuning shops that will tune my car for cheap or with out a dyno and i dont really know how it all works yes i've read the faq on nistune and pocket romulator bout the k values and what not but its still kinda hazey and i dont wanna spend 4,5,6 dollars on a fancy eprom system and not know how to use it and the jwt solves all those problems. Now if i had sombody to take me under there wing in the san antonio texas area now that would change every thing.

please change the title of this thread or it will get deleted.

bemis
    1984 300ZXT
    1986 300ZX 2x2 NA2T
    2000 Porsche Boxster
    2007 Toyota Yaris

Re: whats to come

whats to come. :lol: Shit ur back. You'll have luck with that stuff. Research how much CFM of air those injectors can support, the turbo map, etc. Pretuned stuff is easy, but it takes the fun out of it.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on…

well let me take a step back is 420-480cc injectors bout the right size for a hx35 aiming for 15-20 psi or is that a lil over kill? that should put me well over 300rwhp right?

all the info is out there, all it takes is time, and willingness to learn.

13PsiPlease wrote: Now if i had sombody to take me under there wing in the san antonio texas area now that would change every thing.
    i am going to be honest here.if you are not going to take things seriously (your first title was a good example) nobody will take you seriously. i don't know if you and your buddy turbine ever went to San Antonio raceway like you posted in the events section. but 3-4 of us were actually planning on going out there. but after your little spat with mel and the attitude of most of your posts at the time, put a bitter perspective in our minds and we decided to blow the meet off.

you can ask anybody on here, and they will tell you that i am more than willing to help out, and they do the same in return for me.So hopefully you have changed your attitude since then so the few of us that are in San Antonio will be willing to help you out with your tuning.I am not trying to be a jackass or anything, im just stating what has been done and how i feel about the situation.
    I hate wheel gap with a extreme passion

my build
    viewtopic.php?t=2755
    seller feedback
    viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10430

Well we did go the track i actually glazed the fuck out of my clutch so now it slips all the time and im saven up for the southbend stage 3 clutch and if i can find a hx cheap and injectors and sombody to help me tune. but my whole attitude has changed from before and ive dont alot of research and im definatly being serious and i would love help casue i live in boerne and every body here has evo's or sti's or a big cummins that are chipped out. They all dont beleive that my car can hang with the new technology oh and my buddy turbines a big fucken dumb ass and into small block v-8s so he's no help.

I am going to help you out here for a second.

So 420cc/m-480cc/m. You need to convert to lb/hr, You do this by dividing by 10.5. So 40-46 lb/hr injectors.

Now for the fuel required for a 3 Liter, 2 Valve engine w/ say a Volumetric efficiency of 85%, spinning 6500 RPM @ 15-20 lbs of boost. Pressure Ratio is 14.7+Boost pressure Divided by 14.7.

183(CID) x 6500(RPM) x .85 (VE) x 2.36 (PR)
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''3 456''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''' = 690.4 CFM

So, now we know how much air is flowing @ 20 lbs of boost we need the fuel to match it. Which is found by CFM x .44298 Divided by # of cylinders.

690 x .44298

'''''''''''''''''''''6'''''''''''' = 50 lb/hr injectors.

50 lb/hr injectors. Remember these are rated at 43 psi with the injector operated at 100% duty cycle (Not pulsing)

So you need more fuel. Not to mention a 9:1 Static compression engine @ 20 PSI has a Effective compression ratio of 21:1. So your little ECU idea will probably not fly so well.

Now that you were GIVEN some basic formulas, you can figure out what you need from here. Hopefully this will help not look so lame to others. Good luck :-)

Edit: Someone please step in if this seems wrong, i am new to this and it seems like good practice to figure this shit out.

OK bigger injectors or less boost. What do you mean my ecu idea wont work? Are you talking bout the jwt ecu and maybe it isnt designed to handle that much fuel/boost? What is compression effiecency?

You will need to tune the car.

Spool down turbo, i never said anything about compression efficiency. Slow down and start reading.

sry effective compression. but i also figure that at 16 psi thats 609cfm roughly and you would only need 44-45 pound injectors so 480cc injectors would work but that would be close to 100% duty cycle if my calculations are correct. And what psi is the stock fuel pressure at? casue im sure it isnt above 40 but im probably wrong

So there is your starting point right. 15 psi for safety sake. Fuel pressure at idle is will be lower, but should end up around there. Not to sure, i have not put a gauge on it yet and can't remember what has been said. Maybe a quick search will help you.