I'm a moron

Re: I'm a moron

You do know that all of this information is on the homepage of this site, right?
    http://z31performance.com/articles.html
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Re: whats to come

13PsiPlease wrote: Ok one more question then ill leave you alone in your experiance what would the best tuneing for what i want to do or what ive listed above? NISTUNE ROMULATOR MEGASQUIRT? MY ecu is a 1984or85 but my car is a 87 na2t Same o2 sensors correct.
    honestly from what i've read and understood considering i have a standalone

in experience what would be the best for tuning for what you want to do is truelly based on what you want to do.

nistune - uses the stock ecu to tune and u still have a mass air flow and no outputs for anti-lag boost control, traction control and many other features. it also doesn't take to much to install into the ecu and you don't have to wire the car

megasquirt - has all of those features but does not use the mass air flow it uses speed-density to operate and read pressure or it uses tps value either way works plus it comes with many features and is easy to diagnose if theres a problem with it there can't be many sensors that are bad cause theres only like 5 so.... easy diagnosis the only bad thing about going the standalone route is that you have to wire the motor urself but in my experience it wasn't bad cause it taught me alot and now i have a bad ass engine management system so........

hope this helps you guys in your decision

Racinjitter wrote: You do know that all of this information is on the homepage of this site, right?
    http://z31performance.com/articles.html
    He needed some explanation, and I need the simple equation/values practice. Maybe this will get him actually thinking about helping himself out by using google and looking up some simple equations.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on…

Re: whats to come

13PsiPlease wrote: Well we did go the track i actually glazed the fuck out of my clutch so now it slips all the time and im saven up for the southbend stage 3 clutch and if i can find a hx cheap and injectors and sombody to help me tune. but my whole attitude has changed from before and ive dont alot of research and im definatly being serious and i would love help casue i live in boerne and every body here has evo's or sti's or a big cummins that are chipped out. They all dont beleive that my car can hang with the new technology oh and my buddy turbines a big fucken dumb ass and into small block v-8s so he's no help.
    weird! I grew up in Boerne, lol. Sorry, I have nothing more to add. lol.
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

what does it mean if the line starts to the left of the map and comes into the map like it does on this map of a hx30 starts just out side of the map. does it mean the exhaust flow isnt sufficient to spin the turbo wheels? and if so what does that mean it just will take a higher rpm to reach peak boost or what? Yes higher rpm or knee!!
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/ … ompmap.jpg
    Blitz BOV, Walbro 255, HX-35 (8psi), Tokcio blues and lowering springs.