Im Intercooled

• Im Intercooled

I cant find my camera so all I have is my phone.

Cool. I think this is the first time I've ever seen pics of your car…
    Feedback- viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19840

floridaZ wrote: Cool. I think this is the first time I've ever seen pics of your car…

Heh, there is a reason for that, it's kind of an embarresment. :-( Ive got more at my myspace.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =252589088

Aah, my Z looked worse than that at one time. Wouldn't take too much to make it look good, I think. Maybe having all the lights would help though… :nanan?re
    Feedback- viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19840

id check it out but your page is set to private…lol

1988 570zx SS Edition

Originally posted by Neil86t
    Just get a slick paint job like mine and its all good. I had a girl that said she wanted to lick my car. She ended up licking my sack…end of story. Bitch ain't gonna lick my car.

bleakdragonmage wrote: id check it out but your page is set to private…lol
    Doh! Sent you a friend request. :lol:

Yeah I was going to add you but I don't know your email or last name.

Intercooler setup looks good.
    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

looks good…

and hey its alright…at least its coming along…

im going to be intercooling my Z soon…although im mulling over the idea of doing a TMIC set up with a STI hoodscoop…for some reason i want a top mount and not a front mount…

1988 570zx SS Edition

Just get a slick paint job like mine and its all good. I had a girl that said she wanted to lick my car. She ended up licking my sack…end of story. Bitch ain't gonna lick my car.

Probably be alot easier to plumb in a top mount. Mine took a couple trips to Lowe's to figure out. Now I need to wire everything back up and do some misc crap and see if it runs. I get to test out the blow through maf idea.

FlawleZ wrote: Yeah I was going to add you but I don't know your email or last name.

Intercooler setup looks good.
    Sorry, http://www.myspace.com/orionmcp
    orionmcp at hotmail dot com

the sti scoop with the tmic would be a good idea except the intercooler wouldnt be any good beyond stock t3 cause theres no room trust me my car has the sti scoop on it and there is no room the hood is about inch away from the plenum so if you were gona use a turbo bigger than the stock t3 your gona have to go with a front mount i put a sti scoop on mine cause I knew i was gona get a holset and the scoop allows alot of air to come thru the engine compartment and cool the holset cause the holset is air cooled only. but it looks fucken bad ass if you wanna see it go to members rides and look at the post fucken ballen or somthen like that, my friend made it for me.
    Blitz BOV, Walbro 255, HX-35 (8psi), Tokcio blues and lowering springs.

13PsiPlease wrote: the sti scoop with the tmic would be a good idea except the intercooler wouldnt be any good beyond stock t3 cause theres no room trust me my car has the sti scoop on it and there is no room the hood is about inch away from the plenum so if you were gona use a turbo bigger than the stock t3 your gona have to go with a front mount i put a sti scoop on mine cause I knew i was gona get a holset and the scoop allows alot of air to come thru the engine compartment and cool the holset cause the holset is air cooled only. but it looks fucken bad ass if you wanna see it go to members rides and look at the post fucken ballen or somthen like that, my friend made it for me.
    actually..the hood is 2 inches exactly from the plenum…i already measured(At least with an 87 hood on my 85t…although it doesnt make a difference…and ill make sure to go through the pics to see…cuz i was curious..as for TMIC size with turbo set ups..it has nothing to do with turbo size..its about hp…the STI Top mount is good for about 375-400ish i believe…and i will be raising my hood on risers slightly(oh noes…a honda thing rofl…) and putting the STI scoop on it sealing it…im also gonna be relocating my turbo to where the AC comp goes…i really just want something different…

also…what year STI is that scoop off of…

1988 570zx SS Edition

I no idea i bought mine off ebay for like 12$ and if your raise your hood im sure thats gona look horrible. but who knows it might be standable.

nah…it shouldnt be too bad…i see honda people do it all the time so they can fit H22's in hatches without dropping the motor down…depending on how i feel i might just lower my motor when i finish building it…i think thats the 02-03 one…i want the bigger one lol…the one from the 05

1988 570zx SS Edition

yah i forgot you could lower the motor that could easily give you alot of room if you matched it with some hood spacers. you could probly make that work ut ou gotta get that gay sti logo off the intercooler and replace it with a z or 300zx or somthen