Im Intercooled

13PsiPlease wrote: yah i forgot you could lower the motor that could easily give you alot of room if you matched it with some hood spacers. you could probly make that work ut ou gotta get that gay sti logo off the intercooler and replace it with a z or 300zx or somthen
    if i lower the motor i wouldnt need hood spacers…i think the sti intercooler is like 2.5-3.0inches tall…

1988 570zx SS Edition

Originally posted by Neil86t
    Just get a slick paint job like mine and its all good. I had a girl that said she wanted to lick my car. She ended up licking my sack…end of story. Bitch ain't gonna lick my car.

what was your measurement from end of the inlet to end of the outlet on the ic? That is a pretty good looking setup. Can't wait to see the results on the blow thru.
    88 z31 tubo auto25spd, 3"TBE, poly everywhere, profec b s2, 60-1, stupid stereo (not 17 anymore), short throw, DXD s4, crushed fpr, FMIC, engloid upper, HK RS-3's sure I am forgetting things but you get the idea.
    08 dakota 5" 33's "cute mods"
    06 g6 gtp - wifey k&n filter
    2x 84 z31 turbo 5spd - parts
    85 z31 turbo auto - parts

To tell you the truth, I didnt measure anything. I just peiced it together eyeballing everything.
    Id imagine its probably about 3/4 feet at the most. Ill try and get some better pics once the weather clears. I have to pull the bumper cover back off anyhow.

thats all wow i thought it was closer to 3.5ish range
    Blitz BOV, Walbro 255, HX-35 (8psi), Tokcio blues and lowering springs.

13PsiPlease wrote: thats all wow i thought it was closer to 3.5ish range
    the thicker aftermarket ones are 4inches…

1988 570zx SS Edition

Just get a slick paint job like mine and its all good. I had a girl that said she wanted to lick my car. She ended up licking my sack…end of story. Bitch ain't gonna lick my car.

Doyou mean the length of the intercooler itself? I thought you meant the length of the pipe from the turbo to the I/C. der.

us…no…we're talking about the thickness of the STI top mount…

oh and orion…sorry about poluting your thread with our talk…

1988 570zx SS Edition

Oh,ok. Dont worry bout the thread jack more info the better!