Carbon Canister?

RB20ZR;343821 wrote: Slap one of these motorcycle gas cap vents on the line.
    I got mine on ePay, but most motorcycle/ATV shops should carry them. They're only about $5 or so.

rastlr;90305 wrote: but i never could figure out what the big hose that was plugged in to the bottom runs too, since it runs into the frame and into the wild blue yonder as they say lol
    Finally getting around to cleaning up the engine bay. Same question, where does this behemoth line run too?
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

I'm like 99 % sure the it just vents out to the fender well into the atmosphere . I just found mine too…didn't even realize it was still in there just dangling into nothingness.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

adamvann3;347786 wrote: Finally getting around to cleaning up the engine bay. Same question, where does this behemoth line run too?
    fenderwell
    Hmmm, Whats next?
    Full Size Bronco, smashing shit.

84ZXT

Just pull it out of the frame rail. It does not run anywhere. I believe mine came right out on the SS when I was cleaning up parts.
    88SS - #300 - http://z31performance.com/showthread.php?18360

Awesome, I was just wondering if was connected to anything. I am amazed at the piles of shit being pulled out and the amount of free uncluttered space it frees up. Not sure what took me so long to do this.

300zxturboftw;347787 wrote: I'm like 99 % sure the it just vents out to the fender well into the atmosphere . I just found mine too…didn't even realize it was still in there just dangling into nothingness.
    Yeah, I found mine was actually rubbing on the PS pulley at some point. Good to make some more room.
    86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles

That big hose on the bottom of the charcoal canister, is the canister vent and it only goes into the fraim rail about an inch or two

Yup. Pulled out with some force.

Thats what she said?
    86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles