Keep it Zenki!

fuck yeah advans! and the hatch on the black one is bawsssss

Inspiration

86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

^ Raceism! lol

adamvann3;318424 wrote: Inspiration

Wow, are you inspired to have an 84-85 NA automatic lowered with aftermarket wheels. I see nothing here other than a clean Z31.
    Restore it, Don't crush it. They don't make them like this anymore.

Scott
    85 Turbo, original owner, restored
    93 NA Babied

That's a turbo car. And it's amaze-balls.
    Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

Neil86t;318469 wrote: That's a turbo car. And it's amaze-balls.
    So you know whose car it is, I don't recognize it.
    Restore it, Don't crush it. They don't make them like this anymore.

Scott
    85 Turbo, original owner, restored
    93 NA Babied

hmm na chrome trim but…turbo bumper and lip and i think its a auto like they said since it had the hole in the bumper and only turbo autos did i think. Its foriegn so it could be a turbo 2+2 auto..the trim is the only thing throwing it off unless not all turbos has black trim over there.
    86 NA
    87 Turbo
    Member of the "zetto sun-ichi" group

Local MN car forum/club anyone welcome..... fivezeroseven.net join!

adamvann3;317618 wrote: Is that red lower blinker? I like the all red.
    Yeah I didn't like the orange turn signal, looked out of place to me. Tint spray FTW

"Let's play Battleship! There's enough Z's for that.."
    My thread thingy: http://z31performance.com/showthread…ep-Zed-84Zed31

I got one for ya! Strikingly similar…
    Gregmatic;317863 wrote:

"Let's play Battleship! There's enough Z's for that.."
    My thread thingy: http://z31performance.com/showthread…ep-Zed-84Zed31

@adamvann3 do you have a link to the white zenki. I wnt to the website but couldent find it. a friend of mine has one just like that.

I have it linked on my work computer with the full shoot. I will have take a look tomorrow.
    86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles

FlyingT;318461 wrote: Wow, are you inspired to have an 84-85 NA automatic lowered with aftermarket wheels. I see nothing here other than a clean Z31.
    So simple minded. It takes a lot to achieve a nice subtle clean look no matter what z31 chassis he started with.
    86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles

butterz31;318554 wrote: @adamvann3 do you have a link to the white zenki. I wnt to the website but couldent find it. a friend of mine has one just like that.
    Here: http://www.raceism.pl/NISSAN_300ZX_Z31_TARGA.html Plenty more pictures in the article

86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles

Flares have potential… just needs different wheels and suspension and an axe to the spoiler

86na - BlueZ
    85t - Mr Tickles

The one thing I've always disliked about the Zenki 84-85s is the flares, but the above images is helping immensely to convince me that they aren't always a bad thing.

This image of Crab's car always motivates me as well, even though the front is converted to Kouki the flares are modified Zenki. But the Zenki flares do seem to need at least a little work to look good.

Now that is a Zenki with good bodywork. However, I don't know that the front end swap was totally necessary, that car would have looked good with the Zenki front. The late model side skirts do work well with the flares, though.

1986 300ZX N/A 5Speed project. Needs work, but that's the point, isn't it?