Keep it Zenki!

rolling z by AndrewBKeller, on Flickr

top secret picture, lost in the archives
    I hate wheel gap with a extreme passion

my build
    viewtopic.php?t=2755
    seller feedback
    viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10430

How come not 1 person here has JDM headlight conversion?
    sigpic

I tried to buy a set from a member but after some research he refused to sell them to anyone in a lhd due to the fact that other drivers will end up blinded by them. They are the sex though.

ExtremeAtheist;318861 wrote: I tried to buy a set from a member but after some research he refused to sell them to anyone in a lhd due to the fact that other drivers will end up blinded by them. They are the sex though.
    Really? Does he or a family member work for DOT or something? Wow....

I don't know, but I was disappoint.

That is the gayest space shuttling thing I've read on this site in quite awhile. PM him again and tell him you have a 200zr with rusty headlights.
    sigpic

This was 3-4 years ago. I don't even think he posts here anymore.

Where are all these strange front lips coming from? Another one I haven't seen before…

Zenki (200zr) IMSA widebody treatment. If this isn't a made for Z31 deal, then I would guess it's the kit for a SA22C.
    sigpic

sigpic

I want the air dam thats on the blueish silver car.

ExtremeAtheist;318861 wrote: I tried to buy a set from a member but after some research he refused to sell them to anyone in a lhd due to the fact that other drivers will end up blinded by them. They are the sex though.
    I want to shake this man's hand. I fucking hate it when people drive with poorly set up lighting on their cars. I know because i was 'that guy' for a little while. My suby had JDM HID's installed before I bought it, which had a proper cutoff line, but a rhd beam pattern. It still blinded oncoming drivers like there was no cutoff line at all. I got highbeamed any time I was on a non-major highway. Do it right, or leave them alone.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

Butter;318877 wrote:

Where are all these strange front lips coming from? Another one I haven't seen before…
    I'm pretty sure those are both Kaminari.
    Feedback- viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19840

I'll bite:

Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

Love the Zenki!

Trbulnt;319082 wrote: Love the Zenki!

Are those wheels polished?
    They might be my old wheels. Worked a LONGGGG time on those suckers back in the day.

Yet another strange zenki air dam as well!
    sigpic