Clutch Fork Options

• Clutch Fork Options

Apparenty the 03+ 350Z clutch fork will work in the 30A with the associated parts clips, pivot ball.
    Cha iro

enjoy building it yourself.
    if it fails, fuck it.
    at least you gave it a whirl.

lol… well now the "heavy duty" clutch fork mystery has been revealed.

nice one.

thnx.

I bought the whole shebang for fifty plus dollars shipped to my door. Individually the pieces are quite cheap.
    Cha iro

if it fails, fuck it.

Augustus Maximus;314937 wrote: I bought the whole shebang for fifty plus dollars shipped to my door. Individually the pieces are quite cheap.
    Items received…direct fit in every way.
    Cha iro

if it fails, fuck it.

Good info thanks.

Could you list the part numbers, plz?

Make sure you get the right strength pivot ball. It will break on you with these heavy pressure plates if not.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

PegCityZ;315244 wrote: Could you list the part numbers, plz?http://www.zspeedperformance.com/Clutch-Release_c76.htm.
    I give them a perfect score for fast shipping.
    300zxturboftw;315247 wrote:
    Make sure you get the right strength pivot ball. It will break on you with these heavy pressure plates if not.

http://www.zspeedperformance.com/ZSp…06-ZSP2014.htm
    This is where they get you with the optional stuff. Choose according to your clutch kit.
    Cha iro

if it fails, fuck it.

Hmmm odd. That pricing really is weird. I guess the dust boot costs around $30. Either way get the chromoly pivot ball. Joe is an awesome guy and you should support him. Very good customer service.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

Our kit comes with options for chomoly pivot or stock, The price difference is from the pivot ball. If you want a stock pivot ball the base kit starts $42.00, We don't like stock pivots

Mystery? We figured this out 4 years ago and starting offering the kits for the 300z's
    Then everyone else followed suit....

After receiving the upgraded fork I threw the other two old style shits in teh garbage. Money well spent.
    Cha iro

if it fails, fuck it.

Wouldn't it be easier to just order the kit they have for the Z31? Or is there something uber cool about the Z33 kit that I don't know about?

-Strike-;319629 wrote: Wouldn't it be easier to just order the kit they have for the Z31? Or is there something uber cool about the Z33 kit that I don't know about?
    what this thread is illustrating is that the heavy duty clutch fork that zspeed is offering is infact a Z33 clutch fork.

Nor has it been a mystery.... That would be like saying OMG the SBC upgraded pressure plate is the same as the Z33 Pressure plate.
    DD:
    86 Black Turbo 5spd
    The Fallen:
    84 red n/a auto Slicktop, 86 Black 2+2 n/a 5spd
    Parting Currently:
    86 White Turbo 5spd, 88 n/a 5spd, 84 AE, 88 Shiro #64
    Garage Sale