Ebay Clutch Review UPDATE!

Re: Ebay Clutch Review

I had an F1 6 puck sprung clutch and flywheel kit in my DA Integra And it was awesome, the clutch basket was stamped either daikin, ogura or something cant remember, it's been a while, either way it was made by one of the high end clutch companies and the quality of the flywheel was right up there with the fidanza I have now.
    -The Nissan design Philosophy- Any serviceable underhood component should be secured by at least 1 more fastener than is generally considered adequate, with at least 1 fastener obscured by the unit itself. There should then be at least 1 component obscuring said component so as to necessitate removal of that component for access to the component in need of service. The component(s) obscuring the component needing service should then be themselves obscured by either another component or the vehicle chassis.

updated…

1988 570zx SS Edition

Originally posted by Neil86t
    Just get a slick paint job like mine and its all good. I had a girl that said she wanted to lick my car. She ended up licking my sack…end of story. Bitch ain't gonna lick my car.

Get rid of that stupid damper! Its only there to pussify your clutch. With it removed, you have a much better feel from you clutch. I love it!

1985 Nissan 300ZX 2+2- My first Z, back in the family
    1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo RIP 4/87 - 4/28/2011
    Under Construction: 1986 Nissan 300ZX NA2T Slicktop
    Originally posted by Tempestas
    Well, one of the t-tops wasn't latched real well… God only knows where that t-top flew off to at 150+ mph. Didn't scratch the car or anything, just a boom and it was gone. I sure as hell didn't stop to see where it went. I didn't see any stories on the news… so that's a plus.

TearingRaven wrote: Get rid of that stupid damper! Its only there to pussify your clutch. With it removed, you have a much better feel from you clutch. I love it!
    hahaha…im actually thinking of removing it…i think imma do it sometime within the next 3 weeks..simply because i need to do the brakes anyways…and also i have like 4 days off.

1988 570zx SS Edition

Originally posted by Neil86t
    Just get a slick paint job like mine and its all good. I had a girl that said she wanted to lick my car. She ended up licking my sack…end of story. Bitch ain't gonna lick my car.

I still have my damper. Why? Because it hasn't given me any problems yet.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20… underway for summertime daily driver.

hello im in need of a clutch and i was reading on your review and i was wondering if its still holding alright. Thanks.

digging threads from the grave, but i have an F1 clutch in the basement as I had to replace it with one that had more holding power.

The one I have is still in great condition, and it's an F1 Stage 2 I believe. It felt just like stock.

Stage 3 six puck here. Drives like a stock clutch. Does not grab like stock clutch though. On/off engagement and very easy on the knees. XTD brand iirc. I expected it to be straight dog sh!t out of the box. Nope. I loves it so far.
    vg30'd s13 in progress. Shocks. Pegs. Lucky.

I hated that clutch. Had the stage 1 or 2 about 6-7 years ago. On/off switch and chattery engagement. Not kind to transmissions. Stiff pedal. Replaced with southbend clutch, works awesome.
    "produce first.talk second."