Professional Tuning.

I didn't feel like starting a new thread, but the car has been acting fussy.

The idle is smooth, but idles with AFR's in the 11's and 12's.

Pulls good in boost. Probably could pull harder.

Cruising is also in the 12's and 11's.

Decel is fine.

K value is 360 and latency is around 70.

Just way to rich anywhere but in boost where it's fine and rich.

I decreased the K value to 300 and it still ran rich cruising and idle, but lesser so in boost.

Any ideas to why its cruising rich?

I can email the tune to anyone who wants to look at it.

Thanks in advance.

Spend some time with it. Nistune is relatively easy with some reading and tinkering. After a few hours of reading and within an hour of it installed driving the car around and tuning, I was hitting 18psi :nanan?re

roastin300 wrote: Spend some time with it. Nistune is relatively easy with some reading and tinkering. After a few hours of reading and within an hour of it installed driving the car around and tuning, I was hitting 18psi :nanan?re
    Believe me i've beeen spending a lot of time with it.

Unfortunately it doesn't always work the way you want it to. Requires some patience for sure.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

I have had some personal experience with street tuning a stand-alone ecu and then taking it for a proper dyno tune on a Dyno Dynamics inertia based dyno. It wasn't Nistune, but rather a highly modified Volvo road race car (still street legal, barely) and an SDS EFI set up using an Innovate LM-1 for logging, but the process is the essentially same. We felt that we had a pretty decent street tune, though I will say that finding a "safe" place to do a hard 4th gear run on the street at 25psi was not easy, and not that safe either! We made an additional 70rwhp with our dyno tune, most of which came from cam and ignition timing changes and a bit of work on the fuel. I was shocked that our awesome street tune had left that much horsepower on the table. Dyno tuning is the most accurate way to get a safe and reliable tune with the most torque and horsepower, period.