Megasquirt Virgin, question thread.

I really dont get all the hype of the LC-1, as far as im concerned it's a PITA to use. plus the o2's dont last for crap (as per my tuner)
    Damn dirty angels....these cars!

Current Daily Driver - 86 Turbo.
    Under the cover - THE BANANA… that needs to be re-energized.
    sigpic

I am with you there on the LC-1, it think I am going to try a 14point7.com wideband next, the owner seems to know his stuff.

Youre incredibly lucky then. software is lacking, and the gauge on the current system I have been messing with will not communicate with the LC-1, thankfully after about 10 tries to communicate with the laptop it did, so I know the system works, just no response from the gauge. :-l

I have had nothing but GREAT experience with Zeitronix, software is good, it consults with Nistune (which suits me, and my customers), and the support parts, like the mid size display for AFR, and pressures etc, or the "Tweeker" screen for custom installs (have it in the digi-dash).

Whatever works is the important thing, both of these are better hardware than Prosport's I'd say…
    Damn dirty angels....these cars!

Current Daily Driver - 86 Turbo.
    Under the cover - THE BANANA… that needs to be re-energized.
    sigpic

It's quite easy to get a vg going with a megasquirt.
    Im using the MS2 3.57 in my 88T, 500cc inj, hy35 on 20psi, LC1 using the autotune feature( worth every dollar) i basically pulled all the engine bay wiring, then ran 3 new relays and a independant fuse panel just for the MS.Im using the factory trigger wheel. I cut the pigtails for the tps and cas for easy wiring.everything works normally except for you must wire the tach and the single wire for your dash temp gauge.
    there are some diagrams online that can help with the wiring. if you need help with your settings please let me know.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/onefast87

Originally posted by onefast87
    It's quite easy to get a vg going with a megasquirt.
    Im using the MS2 3.57 in my 88T, 500cc inj, hy35 on 20psi, LC1 using the autotune feature( worth every dollar) i basically pulled all the engine bay wiring, then ran 3 new relays and a independant fuse panel just for the MS.Im using the factory trigger wheel. I cut the pigtails for the tps and cas for easy wiring.everything works normally except for you must wire the tach and the single wire for your dash temp gauge.
    there are some diagrams online that can help with the wiring. if you need help with your settings please let me know.
    This is exactly how install should go. It cleans up the engine bay alot!
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"