BEHOLD The Mini-Mad Max Intake

Any users swapped to a B14 throttle cable? It looks like I'm going to have to figure that out, it appears to be sized just right for what I need. The design is a bit different from the Z31 type, it bolts the mount to the inside of the firewall, and uses a smaller clip to secure it

see pic here

86NissanZ was using an S12 200zx CA18ET cable for his maxima plenum to allow it to reach a little further.

86nissanZ wrote: thought id post some pics of my maxi intake that i had on my 86T, but have taken off to put on my Shiro.
    this pic was later in the year, i have the maxima plenum cover on, and using a ca18et S12 throttle cable. that was a direct fit, just its longer then the z31.

Gotcha, I've seen 2 S12's in my areas junkyards in the past 5 years :-?

I'll be back with a report on the B14 cable and bracket

Pics of hacked up hood..latch is still intact and usable, it doesn't stick out as much as I was hoping. But I still like it, it's subtle yet menacing

I'll be picking up a B14 throttle cable tomorrow, drilling holes in the firewall for the mount, and figuring out a way to mount a bracket to finalize this intake. Maybe cover it in a zebra stripe motif? :-D

lol what, i'm not much for cowls or hood blisters.. save that junk for Chevy's and DSM's

88sinZ wrote: lol what
    Prowler poster.

could have all been done without all dat, bro :-(

But than how will everyone know my dick spans half the globe?

88sinZ wrote: But than how will everyone know my dick spans half the globe?
    by pulling it out when the time is necessary.

Lol that looks awesome dude.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

Whats the thing pokin out the back of the hood? External wastegate dump? Maybe a 200zr scoop over it would look cool.... :nanan?re Kinda looks like a compressor housing at some angles.

roastin300 wrote: Whats the thing pokin out the back of the hood? External wastegate dump? Maybe a 200zr scoop over it would look cool.... :nanan?re Kinda looks like a compressor housing at some angles.
    it would melt. wastegates like to spit hot flames bruh.

I still say you should cut the external WG dump flush with the hood. It looked awesome on my friends turbo accord and he had dual 38's, lol!
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

nismopu wrote: I still say you should cut the external WG dump flush with the hood. It looked awesome on my friends turbo accord and he had dual 38's, lol!
    I agree, however it would be unnecessary now, due to the intake sticking out anyways. LOL